Author Topic: How long have you been seeing your regular?  (Read 5595 times)

Offline Markc

I seen my regular escort since 2008. I see her around 8 times a year. I first meet her in a parlour
visited her around 3 times when she said she was started seeing clients as an independent and had
hired a flat in the town. Over the next 5 years visited her in about 3 flats she rented and now visit
her at home. She lives with her partner and daughter ( her partner knows what she does for a living)
and has a work room where she sees clients so you not in the same bed as her partner.

Over the years the sex has got a lot better with us knowing what each other likes and there not much
we have not done.  We started with normal GFE then moved onto more hard core stuff like CIM, Anal,
rimming each other and her pegging me with a strap-on. We also started have sessions when we tie
each other up and use her bag of toys she has. We know each other’s real names and spend some time
off the clock when we go out to lunch, coffee or shopping.

I sometimes join her if she gets a client who wants a threesome and l am the extra man. Once after a session
me and this other guy where leaving as she had a another booking to get ready for when he suggested we
went for a pint. We walked to local pub where we exchanged punting stories. Once she had an outcall booking
with a couple and they asked if her partner could join her for a foursome. As her partner does not get involved
in her business she asked me to go along. We had to pretend we where a couple which was not too hard as we
are similar ages and know each other really well. It was a great night as l ended up fucking 2 women.

I still see other escorts as l like researching out new women and l visit Manchester regularly and visit local
parlours and get escorts to visit me at my hotel. Strange thing is my regular asks me other the women l see
and seems to disapprove sometimes. She likes my company and we get on well as friends but l always
pay for my sessions so l think sometimes she may think is is losing out on business. I find this a bit strange
sometimes when she is seeing about 10 guys a week.


Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,086
  • Likes: 104
  •  
  • Reviews: 145
I seen my regular escort since 2008. I see her around 8 times a year. I first meet her in a parlour
visited her around 3 times when she said she was started seeing clients as an independent and had
hired a flat in the town. Over the next 5 years visited her in about 3 flats she rented and now visit
her at home. She lives with her partner and daughter ( her partner knows what she does for a living)
and has a work room where she sees clients so you not in the same bed as her partner.

Over the years the sex has got a lot better with us knowing what each other likes and there not much
we have not done.  We started with normal GFE then moved onto more hard core stuff like CIM, Anal,
rimming each other and her pegging me with a strap-on. We also started have sessions when we tie
each other up and use her bag of toys she has. We know each other’s real names and spend some time
off the clock when we go out to lunch, coffee or shopping.

I sometimes join her if she gets a client who wants a threesome and l am the extra man. Once after a session
me and this other guy where leaving as she had a another booking to get ready for when he suggested we
went for a pint. We walked to local pub where we exchanged punting stories. Once she had an outcall booking
with a couple and they asked if her partner could join her for a foursome. As her partner does not get involved
in her business she asked me to go along. We had to pretend we where a couple which was not too hard as we
are similar ages and know each other really well. It was a great night as l ended up fucking 2 women.

I still see other escorts as l like researching out new women and l visit Manchester regularly and visit local
parlours and get escorts to visit me at my hotel. Strange thing is my regular asks me other the women l see
and seems to disapprove sometimes. She likes my company and we get on well as friends but l always
pay for my sessions so l think sometimes she may think is is losing out on business. I find this a bit strange
sometimes when she is seeing about 10 guys a week.

My mind is spinning, her partner...My God, he must be the nicest guy around.

Offline Harmony


I sometimes join her if she gets a client who wants a threesome and l am the extra man. Once after a session
me and this other guy where leaving as she had a another booking to get ready for when he suggested we
went for a pint. We walked to local pub where we exchanged punting stories. Once she had an outcall booking
with a couple and they asked if her partner could join her for a foursome. As her partner does not get involved
in her business she asked me to go along. We had to pretend we where a couple which was not too hard as we
are similar ages and know each other really well. It was a great night as l ended up fucking 2 women.


Did you get paid half?  :lol:

Offline standardpostage

Old regular (not age wise)  monthly, for about 5 years, with a 2 year gap because of covid, and my health problems.

New regular monthly, for last 6 months.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2023, 07:55:28 am by standardpostage »

Offline big-al93

Strange thing is my regular asks me other the women l see
and seems to disapprove sometimes. She likes my company and we get on well as friends but l always
pay for my sessions so l think sometimes she may think is is losing out on business. I find this a bit strange
sometimes when she is seeing about 10 guys a week.

This I find strange too, not because she is seeing other clients, but because she is married and it is surely much better for an SP's regulars to see other escorts too, either one off's or other regulars, I would assume that this would reduce the chances of eas occuring. I had a reg, saw her most weeks, never mentioned that I was seeing other escorts in between. Suddenly she told me that she thought I should find someone else. I have no idea if she thought I was getting attached or if I unwittingly did or said something to offend.

Offline Markc

My mind is spinning, her partner...My God, he must be the nicest guy around.

I never meet my regulars partner but he sounds like a great guy. He been with her for 3 years. He
not the father of her daughter who is 14 she had her with he ex-husband who she split up from 10
years ago. It’s her house but he pays a lot of bills she said but they seem happy together. He wasn’t
a client she meet him through a share interest they have and become friends and started going out on
dates. She told him early in the relationship she was an escort and to her it was like any other job to
her and she wouldn’t give it up. He was happy with that and they have been together ever since.

Offline Markc

Did you get paid half?  :lol:

No l didn’t get paid anything when l join her for threesomes but she does charge me to join in. She normally
charges the paying client extra when l am there as she says it more work for her to do with 2 guys.
The couple we visited payed her £500 and we there for 4 hours. I was lucky enough to fuck both the women
and watched them have sex as well as me and the other guy watched. I did interact with a guy a bit while to the
women watched.

Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,086
  • Likes: 104
  •  
  • Reviews: 145
I never meet my regulars partner but he sounds like a great guy. He been with her for 3 years. He
not the father of her daughter who is 14 she had her with he ex-husband who she split up from 10
years ago. It’s her house but he pays a lot of bills she said but they seem happy together. He wasn’t
a client she meet him through a share interest they have and become friends and started going out on
dates. She told him early in the relationship she was an escort and to her it was like any other job to
her and she wouldn’t give it up. He was happy with that and they have been together ever since.

Wow, she sure hit the jackpot with him. His decision I guess. I don't know how he deals with it. I could not, I still get flashbacks from the BS I had to deal with when I was with an SP and think wtf was I doing lol. Thanks for responding.

Offline PaulRuff

Wow, she sure hit the jackpot with him. His decision I guess. I don't know how he deals with it. I could not, I still get flashbacks from the BS I had to deal with when I was with an SP and think wtf was I doing lol. Thanks for responding.

Very much this, he may have no idea of what she really gets up to...
Banned reason: Calling members losers.
Banned by: 90125

Offline Rock123

I've been seeing two SPs for 8-9 years but I wouldn't class them as my regulars seeing as I only probably see them 3-4 times a year. I personally class regulars as seeing them every other month. Though probably if they were touring my area then perhaps I would see them more often.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2023, 03:02:57 pm by Rock123 »