Author Topic: Northern Belles - Victoria……..WOW😊😊😊  (Read 3058 times)

Offline TrampZ

External Link/Members Only

As is my norm with Belles, contacted by text to see who is available and made a booking.  Arranged to meet Victoria in Doncaster.  I have met Victoria before, reviewed previously, so I knew I was in for a sexy time with a lovely young lady.

Communication with Belles is always fabulous. Turned up at my appointment time and was buzzed in.

Victoria looks just like her profile and is a beautiful, chatty, energetic young lady.

I live close by and had showered beforehand, once the formalities were out the way we got down to business.

Victoria was dressed ever so sexy, a fishnet outfit that covered her legs and breasts.

We started with some lovely proper kissing.  I was soon as hard as a rock. 

Victoria then proceeded downwards and delivered some really nice OWO, nice long licks and some nice deep throat.  I felt close to the edge so asked her to stop and changed position. 

I was soon kissing and licking a beautiful nice clean pussy.  Whilst licking her I licked my finger and started to feel around her ass.  I didn’t feel any reluctance, so slowly slipped a finger in knuckle deep.  Victoria gasped and said “ you didn’t ask if you could do that”.  I said that I would love to slip in there for real.  She said she doesn’t do A levels anymore, but agreed I could try.

She sat on the bed covered me with a condom, lubbed the condom and then we were ready.  I asked for her to turn over kneel on the edge of the bed with her ass in the air……..fuck me…..what a sight.  I leant forwards and pushed myself in ever so slowly. As I pushed into her I could hear her gasp, she asked me to go slowly…….. I did until I was as deep as I could go then started with some nice slow thrusting.  It’s hard to explain but when I am in a lady that deep it isn’t long until I am nearly spent.

I asked Victoria to turn over onto her back, took off the condom to exchange for new.  I lifted her legs and had a great session in missionary, kissing and giving deep thrusts until I eventually was spent.

Overall a fabulous meeting with an aver so sexy young lady that I would definitely see again.



« Last Edit: February 26, 2023, 07:46:00 pm by TrampZ »

Offline Gas Man 40s

Mills n Boons

How much ? How long?

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203

She said she doesn’t do A levels anymore, but agreed I could try.


Wish I'd got a quid for everytime I've heard/read that.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:


Offline TrampZ


Offline TrampZ

Wish I'd got a quid for everytime I've heard/read that.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I felt quids in when she allowed me to do that, never happened for me before.

Offline Ghost89

Whereabouts in Doncaster was it?

Offline TrampZ


Offline Ghost89

Thanks. Might put her on the list.