External Link/Members OnlyThis was a couple of months back.
Saskia tends to work the latter half of weeks and works out of hotels in Coventry, Solihull and Dudley.
Comms: I had the horn, Saskia's availability seemed to match my own so I tried to call, was asked to text. I did and then it was confirmed. I dropped lucky on this occasion.
Venue: Modern hotel on the outskirt of Solihull. Parking free for a few hours, no need for tickets, apps or tapping on a screen in reception. Room nice but not overly spacious. Functional rather than luxurious bathroom.
The SP: definitely the person in the photos. Less harsh in the features in person. Market Position is as a muscle girl. Not a type that i've gone for before, and not something that particularly I wanted to focus on. Fact is, she came up on a service based search, reminded me of someone I once knew and I thought...why the fuck not?
Extra fact: often cams when not escorting when in the room, so you can have a look if you want.
The fee: Paid for an hour in line with the fee on Adultwork. This is presently £140. Think it was that.
What I remember: Entered room, no hanging about. Monies excahnged. Took a brief shower just to freshen up. She asked what services I was interested in. This wasn't a totally easy flow, think she wanted firm direction whereas I was looking just to see how things went.
Kissing and direct intimacy wasn't offered up, but again I wasn't too fussed as my cock was quickly gobbled down. The reverse was asked for and I was happy to partake.
Not this was the most memorable bit of the meet, given her taut body i was able to feel the increasing and building tension in her thighs and abdominal area. Her breath and moaning seemed to be on a cycle but became quicker and, well, breathier. Could feel muscle twitches and eventually she reached a climax.
I don't think she is an easy cummer and indeed she expressed a certain surprise at her reaction.
Sex with her on top and then she showed some adapt work with a strap on, but I wasn't particularly feeling it and so went back to more coventional activity.
Came to a conclusion, dressed andd left. Perfectly pleasant, I was happy with the encounter but realised I had left ahead of time by 10 minutes or so. Didn't particularly care, didn't feel rushed but similarly wasn't entreated to stay. YMMV.
Overall: Yeah, its a positive. Yeah, happy to recommend. Was glad I went. Not going to rush to return as I think there are others I'd like to try before I come back.