Author Topic: Nikki - Bath Road Massage, Bristol  (Read 5128 times)

Offline Suicune

Location: Bath Road Massage, Bristol (External Link/Members Only)
Price: £80 (30 minutes) + £30

It's highly unusual for me to see an English WG, and I went to Bath Road on a recent morning, with the vague desire of meeting Laura (Slovakian). The door was opened by a very kindly-looking, blonde lady, who immediately informed me, almost apologetically, that she was the only member of staff available. I wasn't aware that this was Nikki until I had paid, undressed, and she entered the room.

I have alluded to this in previous posts, but Bath Road has a well-organised air. Although the parlour is very dark, it is clean and tidy. The WGs I have seen on my few visits have always explained the pricing and so on very professionally, and - I note - have taken pains to ensure I do not meet any other visitors on departure.

Having read the description of Nikki in passing on the website, which states that she has been featured on Page 3, the person I met was unexpected. I mean this in a complimentary fashion. Nikki has a very natural appearance, with lots of wavy blonde hair, no tattoos, and medium breasts. I suspect she is slightly older than stated on the website, but she has a lovely figure and clearly spends a lot of time in the gym.

She is a little bit awkward when you get past the formalities, and I think the given description conceals someone who is slightly shy. She has an innocent-looking expression which made the outright offer of OWO as an extra surprising. I declined this and instead paid £30 for RO.

I accepted a massage to begin with, which was delivered firmly as requested, and was very good. After this, I sat her up and had a good feel of her breasts (natural, quite lovely) preceding RO. She laid back and closed her eyes for this. Hygiene was excellent, and she was responsive, with some very gentle moans. Nikki has the appearance of being extremely tight 'down there', but was only moderately so during sex.

On with the condom and she knelt on the floor to reciprocate, which was expertly delivered. I was already struggling to hold back at this point, so we had sex in missionary only (my preference). I went slowly at first and gave her a good cuddle in the process, which she was receptive to. Started to go more quickly, and she began some slight dirty talk, which surprised me. I had a very enjoyable finish, cupping her breasts with both hands.

I had another brief shower afterwards while Nikki went to tidy up; thanked her, and left via the back entrance, a positive of this parlour.

In conclusion, this meet greatly surprised me, as someone who generally prefers to see Eastern European WGs, and who would not have made this particular choice based on the website description alone. However, I thoroughly enjoyed the half hour and was walking on air afterwards. I liked Nikki and the effort she put into the meeting. I would very happily return.

Offline B4bcock

Nice review.   :hi:    The last time I went to BRM I was asked for £30 for kissing, so I guess that is now their going rate for extras.

Offline Jonlove69

and I think the given description conceals someone who is slightly shy. She has an innocent-looking expression which made the outright offer of OWO as an extra surprising.

Get to know her more. She certainly isn’t shy  :lol:

She is the perfect submissive slut and definitely the best at Bath Road

Offline B4bcock

Get to know her more. She certainly isn’t shy  :lol:

Yes, I found her to be outgoing and keen to please.  It's a pity she doesn't offer kissing as she would be great GFE material.

Offline southern punter

Get to know her more. She certainly isn’t shy  :lol:

She is the perfect submissive slut and definitely the best at Bath Road

That's hard to believe now that Ivory is back  :D

But seriously that's interesting to hear she warms up with repeat visits, I only saw her once and did seem quiet shy / reserved to me then.  Perhaps I should revisit

Offline victor989

I punted with Nikki last summer and would definitely punt her again. I always try to build
a good rapport with the WG and managed to get some light kissing from her.

Offline BillyPoison

Sadly I think BRM are beginning to price themselves out of the market.

Individual extras from the girls are making them more expensive than seeing an escort  :thumbsdown:

BP  :hi: