Author Topic: AnneSlim_kinky - South Quay E14 - Rubbish  (Read 1044 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7105838) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline bedhedred

Location across the road from the kinky Ellie flat near S Quay DLR. Room stank of fag smoke.
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Phone ends in 4064

Girl is attractive if you like skinny slightly nerdy looking with tiny boobs. Didn't seem too miserable at the outset. If she'd been a bit snottier, I'd have got the red flag to walk away.

Won't take her bra off. OW given. Enough to get hard. 69 for about 7 minutes. Then it began to go downhill. Shag for about 7 minutes. Her staring into space. In the end she was saying "you finish". I gave up in boredom. Money down toilet. Avoid unless you are desperate. Piss poor attitude.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 05, 2023, 08:12:39 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Parking

Damn that was shit. I did come across her profile but didn't want to chance it. The search continues...

Offline bedhedred

She is getting a stream of punters for sure. I was expecting a high neutral for the price, but she looked so bored by the end of it. 🙄 Hate being told to finish with 15 minutes on the clock.

Offline Parking

Canary Wharf is a shit hole for punting, won't expect to find any decent SP's

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,709
  • Likes: 379
  •  
  • Reviews: 210
Canary Wharf is a shit hole for punting, won't expect to find any decent SP's

You talking from experience or just conjecture?

I've had plenty of good punts in Canary Wharf; recently too.


Offline bedhedred


Offline Parking

You talking from experience or just conjecture?

I've had plenty of good punts in Canary Wharf; recently too.

Mostly from recent searches. I can't put my finger on a profile, whether it be GFE or a PND. I've had good experiences in CW but it has been a very long time since I punted in the area

Offline akauya


Offline bedhedred

Looks like a B&S, they are using stolen pics from Intagrammer Emily Shak

External Link/Members Only





Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks. When I can't be bothered to yandex the images, I just check if the girl is modeling different lingerie sets in each photo. If she is, then probably she is an Instagram model and not the girl you will meet - as a rule of thumb.


Offline Marvelous


Offline bedhedred

I think shes a rebrand off this one.
External Link/Members Only

But the postcode was not exactly the same as K Ellie's, but a block or two away. There are quite a few poor quality Roms around Millwall Dock.

Intel for you.
After racial profiling, I got a series of monosyllabic texts guiding me to the middle of Millwall inner Dock.

I got a phone call guiding me up. I was ushered in. There were 2 Roms in bra and pants puffing away on fags. Both a bit rough but still fairly young & good looking - for the price point. The blonde was curvier and had stretch marks. The brunette was skinny with pert boobs. They both were giving off a hostile impatient "make your mind up" vibe.

I went into the room with the brunette offering her £40 for 15 minutes per the ad. She started mouthing off that she wanted 60. I took that as my cue to bail the fuck out while they cursed me in Romanian.

I reckon about 4 or 5 vs profiles lead to this shop. You'd have to be really blue balled to want to pay them.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 08:05:53 pm by bedhedred »