Author Topic: HorneyHoneyXX - Sheffield  (Read 1496 times)


1 review(s) for Honeyxoxo (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Jpatrickxv

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Sheffield S20
£60 / 30 Minutes

Comms were good via text with a call once parked up to get the flat number. Honey is based in Beighton S20 in a council style flat. Parking was safe enough for a short time. Flat was a fucking state inside, but I wasn't there to mark her out of cleanliness.

Honey is ok looks wise. Nice full titties, a good waist line, good ass to hang on to. Facially she's ok. Her hair's a bit odd, couldn't work out if its a wig / weave / whatever but not a problem. I'd say she was about a size 12. Probably has lost some weight recently.

Invited into the bedroom and the sheets and towels etc were clean. Had a chat about what I wanted. We stripped off and i lay down to start with a massage. Its never really a massage is it, its more to initiate some contact and it wasnt long before the balls were getting a little tickle and my hand was feeling her ass up. Turner over and she took me in her hands and shortly afterwards in her mouth OWO. She sucked away well, going deep but not deep throat and it wasnt long before I pulled her alongside to go 69. She tasted ok and was clean.

Moved into doggy so I could have a good pound away at her and hang on to that ass and reach around for her tits. She was moaning and groaning throughout and said she made all the right noises about cumming. Not sure if she did, not bothered either way. Flipped her over onto her back for some missionary fucking. Plenty of kissing with tongues throughout and eventually filled the bag.

Lay around and chatted a bit before getting cleaned up and getting on the way. Reasonable conversation and it didnt feel like I was being rushed out.

Would I see again? Yeah probably... £60 for 30 minutes is becoming a bit of a rarity so good value. Not the greatest punt ever but by no means bad.