Author Topic: 📸🔥TWO WOMEN'S CRIS AND MARIA - Leeds  (Read 3076 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6687067) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline punter3134


External Link/Members Only


Comms straight forward agreed a time and set off withing 2 hours of booking i arrived

30 mins 120

Flats on headrow in Leeds very easy to get in no reception although a desk present

 Blonde big tits face was 5/6 outa 10  some sign of age from belly but still fine
BBW nice plump lady best way to describe is "Emma the Russian bbw' search her on xhamster
 
On arrival the blonde lady greeted me with a kiss passed her the money she went away the other BBW lady entered telling me with hand gestures to get my clothes off..took everything off apart from t shirt the other blonde lady was in at this point they laughed and insisted I take my top off too

I think they was quite impressed a young skinny man like myself wanted to see them

Anyway gave me a quick wipe (I showered at home) the slimmer blonde lady oiled my cock up and was wanking me off and rubbing her fingers over my bell

The BBW lady jumped on me kissing my neck while I just pulled her into me, such an amazing feeling as she was doing this the blonde lady started sucking my cock blowjob was decentI was kissing the BBW lady and sucking her tits while she did this 

They swapped places the BBW proper took my cock down her full on deeothroat  making dirty noises while I was sucking the blondes tits

Shortly after this the blonde implied I fuck her she lay down and I banged away kissing her neck I think she did enjoy it the way she was grabbing me

I then switched to the BBW into doggy briefly then did missionary, banging her while french kissing and feeling her tits firmly against my body

The blonde was rubbing my balls and arse from behind then I popped brief chat mainly using pictures and gestures as there English is pretty much none

Gave them both a kiss and left

2 very filthy Latinos

The blonde is Portuguese and the BBW is from Argentina

Pictures are a little out but there more accurate in there own single adds and aw accounts 


Offline kuck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,160
  • Likes: 46
  •  
  • Reviews: 38


Offline Pk44

Presumably this is the blonde one?

External Link/Members Only

There is something about her I really fancy, although not sure I’m going to be able to fit a punt in this week and odds are she’s somewhere else next week when I’m less busy…..