External Link/Members OnlyMeet happened just before Xmas but just getting around to catching up with a few reviews!
Paid £80 for 30 mins, comms were done over text & a couple of calls, all absolutely great and no problem.
Venue was a comfortable, warm flat on outskirts of Workington on a semi-main road - it was a bit overlooked (v v close to a hairdressers in fact) but I was able to 'style it out' by making it look like I was 'delivering an Xmas card and invited in' while doing so.
Jenn is a pretty little thing - very pleasant & easy to get on with, greeting me at the door in a short robe with a very see-thru, lacy bodysuit underneath. Once up to the room and punting tokens exchanged, it was full-on DFK and a very nice 30 min GFE encompassing OWO, RO, 69 and FS in a few positions with a finish from behind in the bag.
Im short, a great meet with a sexy little geordie who I'd have no problem in seeing again. She's going back up to Carlisle fairly soon (if not already!) and I'll more than likely see her again when I'm up that way given half a chance.