Found myself in Birmingham last month and fancied a punt. Checked out the purple place and contacted a couple of potentials but only one was available - Natalie_xx_.
External Link/Members Only. Natalie has one positive and one negative review on here. I thought she looked pretty hot and was willing to take the plunge.
It was an on the day punt but the arrangements were in place and agreed about 8 hours before the due time. On her profile she only advertises outcalls as an overnight but we agreed that she would do 2 hours for ??? Everything was set. About an hour or so before I haven't heard anything, so I ask her to confirm when she has left. Still nothing after 30mins so I ask her to confirm that the meet is still on. She messages 15 mins before the meet is due to ask for a deposit. There is no mention of a deposit at all on her profile and by this point it is clear that she is not on her way and I have no backups. I kindly inform her that I don't do deposits and that is the end. if that had been the response hours earlier I might have looked into an alternative but by this point the night is dead.
It is a shame that there is no mention of a deposit on her profile and that she didn't mention it in advance. I don't have a clue as to whether it would have been a scam but I wouldn't have paid it and moved on.