External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyCost£40 for B&G with CIM
CommsAll done via text. Quick responses and clear instructions.
VenueNot great. Terraced house in a rough-looking area. Was quite discreet but mostly because it was at night.
GirlFriendly girl, seemed very nervous. Shuffled about a lot for no reason searching in drawers and muttering unintelligible stuff to herself. I wasn't attracted to her at all.
ActionMeet was a few months ago. I opened the door to be greeted by Daisy wearing normal clothes, nothing revealing. I was ushered upstairs to the bedroom whilst she muttered a bit of nonsense to herself and I took the initiative to remove my keks and jump on the bed. Daisy began fumbling about in a bedside drawer as if she was looking for something. Eventually after 30 seconds or so she remembered she had a dick to suck and joined me on the satin sheets. I never got to find out what was in that drawer. She began gobbling up the little fellow in a pleasant manner - no toothiness or anything - and a short while later he was convulsing about in her gob. A few millilitres heavier, she ran to spit out the contents and made a bit of a song and dance over it - loudly spitting into the sink and gargling a shit-ton of mouthwash as if I'd just dropped an ounce of Novichok down her gullet. I got my pants on sharpish, handed over the cash payment, listened to a mini lecture on dental hygiene, resisted the temptation to have a quick look in that drawer and made my way out back into the night.
VerdictGave her a neutral because she delivered what she promised but the event wasn't hugely enjoyable and I absolutely would not return. I also agree with other reviews about likely drug use.