External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyStill lamenting the retirement of the superb Kim Robinson, and pursuing my goal of finding a sexy 60-ish GILF in the Liverpool-Manchester-Stoke Triangle, I took a chance on Kristina2016, despite earlier reviews suggesting that she wouldn’t meet my expectations. Sadly, they were correct.
Date of Meeting: Between September and December 2022.
Communications: Kristina responded quickly to my initial contact through AW and the meeting was easily arranged for the next day. Half an hour before the meeting, and only a few minutes' drive away, I was stopped in a motorway jam, and texted to say that I might be up to 10 minutes late. In the event I was less than five minutes late but, on arrival, I discovered that she’d still sent several texts of the ‘if you’re not here soon we’ll have to cancel’ variety, which seemed a bit over the top to me, as she didn’t appear to be busy. Not a big deal, but it wasn’t an auspicious start.
Location: I’ve forgotten the exact location, but it was a first floor flat in a quiet residential street off the A56 on the outskirts of Sale. There was easy parking at the rear of the building. Kristina greeted me from her doorway which opens onto the car park. The flat is clearly her home. It was clean though a bit untidy, especially in the bedroom.
Price: £80 for 60 minutes.
Appearance: Kristina is in her mid-60s, medium height with dark hair. A few wrinkles and a bit of a tummy but overall she has a decent figure for her age. She is facially very plain however, and sadly I didn’t find her at all attractive. She had recently posted a holiday snap on AW which made her look fairly glamorous, but believe me that she didn’t look like that when I saw her (the picture has since disappeared).
Attitude: In contrast to her grumbling texts about my timekeeping, Kristina was actually quite welcoming, and it’s evident that she is trying to provide a good service. She needs to work at this, however, because she started off by reciting her ‘dos and don’ts’ (actually ‘don’ts’) which was useful as her AW listing is pretty uninformative, but wasn’t really conducive to developing an erotic atmosphere between us. Without any prompting from me, she stated that she didn’t like rough sex (which is lucky, because neither do I), that she doesn’t allow CIM, doesn’t like anything near her bum and isn’t that keen on having her nipples played with.
Service: Kristina turned out to be a surprisingly good kisser, and this was the highlight of the visit. Her OWO was also reasonable without being memorable, but the effect was undermined by random interruptions to find a towel to cover the bedspread and later to find a condom in case one was needed (it wasn’t). With my interest slipping away, I proceeded to some RO (which I usually love doing), during which she remained silent and virtually motionless, so I assumed after a little while that my technique wasn’t doing anything for her either and came back up for some more kissing which perked me up a bit. I should say that Kristina’s personal hygiene was faultless. I hadn’t intended to have sex anyway, so asked her to resume OWO until, with the CIM prohibition firmly in mind, I asked her to finish me off manually. A rather rough and amateurish hand job ensued, during which I resorted to closing my eyes and thinking of England, so I have no real idea where it all went. Some wipes, a quick shower in a clean bathroom, banal chat while I dressed, and I was back in the car after about 50 minutes.
Summary:This was an entirely forgettable encounter which, while not disastrous, is certainly not one to repeat, and gets a firm ‘neutral’ from me. An earlier reviewer described Kristina as ‘too vanilla’, to which I would add that she is lacklustre, very passive, and makes little or no attempt to engage or generate any sort of erotic atmosphere. The absence of CIM was annoying, but it was my fault for not checking beforehand (it’s not in her ‘enjoys’ list).
Positives:Pleasant personality.
Low price.
Negatives:Nagging over a minor and notified delay.
Lacklustre and slightly limited service.
Overall lack of engagement.
Would I Return? No. The quest goes on.