Author Topic: Maya - Thai Paradise - Blackpool  (Read 4253 times)

Offline SpunkStreet

£60 for 15mins

9am

Was just after a quick fast shag to empty some Christmas spunk.

Punt was a few days before New Years Day, had a bit of Christmas horn and was tempted for an asian place. Headed off to Blackpool early doors. Tried 10 King Street but no answer at the door even though they said they open at 9am and their neon 'open' sign was lit up.

Wandered around the corner to Thai Paradise, buzzed and was let in by a foreign guy who was very shifty, odd, qiuet but almost stern and moody. Asked for 15mins and to see who was working, which in a parlour, is a given before you hand over your hard earned. Was told to wait and the girl will meet you in the room, I asked again to see who is working, again, he got a bit odd so he showed me a picture. Girl looked decent so went ahead, £60 handed over, I know that is too much in my book for 15mins but little head took over big head  :dash:

Into the room and the girl enters, I think it was her ten years ago but she's not awful so I pough on. Undress then I undress her and she's just rushing everything, fondling my cock half arsed and trying to shove a rubber on my semi hard knob, not happening love. She attempts to suck my covered cock and gets me hard enough so she clamber herself on to bed and lay on her back and tell me to come on. I said, I'd be very surprised if my semi soft cock goes in you darling, I said you've shoved a condom on me too quick and expect me to have a hard cock  :lol:

I tried to stick it in but it kept bending back in my hand and against her pussy lips, so I laid down and got her to suck my cock a bit more. We had a bit of life now when things weren't so frantic, and she hopped on board for a bit of cowgirl, a very average ride commenced so I started to thrust upwards into her which was better, cock moderately hard now so she got off and bent over, fair enough but she did that stupid thing (IMO) where they keep their legs close together so I can't get in the middle, I had to put my legs on the outside.  :dash:

Feeling annoyed from that, I kind of squeeze in but it's not happening, cock goes limp again and she accuses me of messing around and to hurry up we can't keep doing this. Hmm, your fault love not mine. I lay down, she rolls jonny off and wanks me to a boring finish. I splat my load and get dressed feeling miffed about a shit punt with a lady who is of poor quality and £60 down the shit pan.

My worst punt to date and that's me done with Thai Paradise. Should've tried to find and book in at White Cottage. Anyway, you win some and you lose some, I lost big time on this one. So, congratulations Maya, you give a shocking service  :angry:

SS


Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,791
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
That's interesting. If Maya and Mr Shifty are still there then the story that it had new management must be wrong.
9am punt though? She'd probably only just got to sleep :lol: :lol: No wonder she was grumpy
I think her last review was a red one as well.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2023, 10:34:13 pm by scutty brown »


Offline SpunkStreet

That's interesting. If Maya and Mr Shifty are still there then the story that it had new management must be wrong.
9am punt though? She'd probably only just got to sleep :lol: :lol: No wonder she was grumpy
I think her last review was a red one as well.

Mr. Shifty  :lol:

Most certainly still there. Almost seems like it's getting worse in Thai Paradise, I hear or read of no new girls ever working there. Also Scutty, as I was leaving, I glance to my right and sat on the couch are two guys, they almost looked like father and son waiting to be served. Dad's belated Christmas gift to his oldest lad  :lol:

Mr. Shifty didn't even try to keep us apart and maintain at least a slight degree of discretion, knobhead.

SS

Offline Thephoenix

You've got a very appropriate name for that part of Blackpool chum. :D

Offline Southernbloke

All those parlours round there are crap or never open.
I only see indies in Blackpool and never foreign girls.

Offline Georgedaviesok

All those parlours round there are crap or never open.
I only see indies in Blackpool and never foreign girls.

Doesn't leave much then does it?

Offline Southernbloke

Doesn't leave much then does it?

Nope it really doesn’t
I normally see either orgasam addict Mandi or Naughty Suzy
Both reviewed on here by me

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,791
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
we need a name for that part of Blackpool bounded by Cookson, Caunce and King Streets.
Any good ideas?
Shifty Corner?
The Parlour Triangle?
Prossie Paradise?

Offline Southernbloke

Unfortunately that’s where the two sp’s I mentioned are based otherwise I would go with sh!t streets

Offline Georgedaviesok

Nope it really doesn’t
I normally see either orgasam addict Mandi or Naughty Suzy
Both reviewed on here by me

Saw both years ago, they are probably the longest serving brasses in Blackpool along with Candy in Hornby, all connected. None of them really do it for me. Candy is like a well written scene from a film, you know exactly what's coming and she's played that roll a thousand times!

Offline SpunkStreet

we need a name for that part of Blackpool bounded by Cookson, Caunce and King Streets.
Any good ideas?
Shifty Corner?
The Parlour Triangle?
Prossie Paradise?

Not a bad idea Scutty  :lol:

My name would be 'Shit Service Square'

SS

Offline Stiltskin

we need a name for that part of Blackpool bounded by Cookson, Caunce and King Streets.
Any good ideas?
Shifty Corner?
The Parlour Triangle?
Prossie Paradise?

That reminds me, in Edinburgh they used to call their area the 'Pubic triangle'.

Offline Stiltskin

Nope it really doesn’t
I normally see either orgasam addict Mandi or Naughty Suzy
Both reviewed on here by me

What's Mandi like facially? I noticed her price has dropped to £40 for half an hour. On looking at her profile I had a picture in my mind of some rough old BBW with a voice deeper than my own, but the reviews seem to say otherwise.

Offline Southernbloke

What's Mandi like facially? I noticed her price has dropped to £40 for half an hour. On looking at her profile I had a picture in my mind of some rough old BBW with a voice deeper than my own, but the reviews seem to say otherwise.

I find her quite attractive , she has a look of a naughty milf about her but certainly not ugly or rough spoken

Offline Georgedaviesok

I find her quite attractive , she has a look of a naughty milf about her but certainly not ugly or rough spoken

Defo very feminine.

Offline Southernbloke

What's Mandi like facially? I noticed her price has dropped to £40 for half an hour. On looking at her profile I had a picture in my mind of some rough old BBW with a voice deeper than my own, but the reviews seem to say otherwise.

I did review them when I saw them together
What I would say is at £40 for half an hour even if you don’t find her attractive you haven’t lost much money.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=362119.0

Offline Stiltskin


Offline Laid_back_bloke

I’ve found a good little Indi Thai just at the top of Adelaide St. mid-late 30’s I’d say. Very slim with small tits. Might bother a few, but she don’t do FS. Otherwise, she’s good fun. I will do a review of my last visit, once I spot her VS ad again. She doesn’t work everyday, & takes her ad down when not available. Or if she’s filled a day with regulars.

Used to be in with an another Thai call Sky, but now has her own gaff.

Offline Royalthailover

Looking forward to hearing about her  Laid_back
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 07:59:59 pm by daviemac »

Offline Laid_back_bloke

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=361062.0

RTL. I did review her back in November. She was in a flat shared with another Thai called SKY. Was told them, she was moving soon to her own place. She has now, & I had a recently had a good session. Only reason I’ve not yet reviewed is that she very spasmodic on when she puts up her VS ad. I’m waiting till I can add it.

She told me that she only works a few days a week. I get the feeling she has a stream of regulars who has her number, & she only pops up on VS when she wants to top up her list.