Author Topic: Sabrina_xxx_ - Birmingham  (Read 4833 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6970953) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline chatbite

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
link corrected/ updated
This all happened a few days ago, Sabrina was a plan B after having my time wasted by another WG - neg review already posted for that one (Vicky Luxury Doll).

A few hours before meeting my plan A I had the feeling I was going to get dicked about. Sent this one a message to see if I could arrange a back up for the inevitable let down which obviously happened as I'd guessed. Really good comms initially, all by text. She seemed to have quite a bit of banter and we had a back and forth about services and availability. Agreed a time for a few hours later and was given a postcode not far from the BMW place heading into the JQ.

Comms were going good and all was confirmed an hour before meet time. Ditched my plan A after the expected let down and headed to the address given. On arrival fired off a text and got no reply. Couple of calls made and both were unanswered. I stood out like a sore thumb so went for a walk around the block while I waited, in that time I saw at least 2 other obvious punters turn up and start texting/making calls. Before long we were all walking the block but keeping our distance in some kind of stretched out conga line.

Decided that she and the other couple of girls on AW that I assume probably work with her are running some kind of conveyer belt first come first served gig. Made my way home with blue balls and never heard from her again.

Still want to see her as she's FAF in the pictures but I'll avoid now until she gets some positives under her belt.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 11:38:33 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Topgun1

Damn OP I feel for you! 2 similar occurrences in the same day! Hopefully, your next one comes to fruition. :thumbsup:
Banned reason: previously banned - Cal55 - Alucard - bonatempora
Banned by: daviemac

Offline chatbite

Cheers mate. I have a few reliable girls that a try to go back to when they're available but on days when none of them are working shit like this is what reminds me why they're worth the wait  :D

Online Punterperson1971

Sorry op you got messed around seems to be in the rise nowadays that’s why I too appreciate a good regular

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
Just read your last review before coming to this one expecting at least a meet on this but guess not. 2 ghosts in one day! I would of found a plan c,d,e,f all the way to Z just to blow my load.

Similar situation happened to me when I was in Manchester and I think it was my fourth or fifth attempt and ended up at a parlour just to blow my load. Started at 5pm
And finally saw someone at 10pm  :dash:

Anyway back to this she looks better then the previous and profiles look very similar but a Hungarian and Brazilian working as part of one group? Is that a thing? Or would it just be sheer coincidence (guessing the later)

Well hope the next ones better mate.

Offline chatbite

My bad if I didn't explain it properly... What I meant was the Hungarian has another couple of girls who I think seem to work as a group with her or nearby at least. The Brazilian I attempted was the opposite side of town so I doubt they're linked, just shit luck on my part that they both pulled the same crap.

It hasn't put me off either of them to be fair I just won't bother until someone else has some joy!

Offline pbrown355

Hi Chatbite. What counts as"the other side of the town" for you? Or to put it another way, what part of town is the Brasilian in?

Offline chatbite

Brazilian was round the back of the O2 Academy, this one was over towards the JQ  :thumbsup:

Offline pbrown355


Online Tender.french.kiss

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She really looks FAF. I really fancied TOFTTing her to start January well. Could see me grabbing that tiny waist and rattling her bones in doggy.
Thought I'd share my experience:
- called to discuss services (always prefer to in order to get a feel): no answer but text straight away asking to text. Bad sign
- Anal no longer on list like in 2022. 15min raised from £40 to £50 (so no longer such an attractive P&D IMO), 30min from 70 to 80.
- Extra for lots of thing: £20 COB, £40 CIM, £40 facial, £50 photo...

From this it sounded to me like I was more likely to see a greedy Rom rather than a dedicated Hungarian WG. So mission aborted as 6th sense not happy


Offline Juankerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,385
  • Likes: 18
  •  
  • Reviews: 63
She really looks FAF. I really fancied TOFTTing her to start January well. Could see me grabbing that tiny waist and rattling her bones in doggy.


Face pictures on her Vivastreet ad....

External Link/Members Only..

Offline chatbite

The profile must have been sold on because this new girl is definitely not the one I intended to see when I frost wrote this review. Would definitely see this one though  :D

Offline Juankerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,385
  • Likes: 18
  •  
  • Reviews: 63
The profile must have been sold on because this new girl is definitely not the one I intended to see when I frost wrote this review. Would definitely see this one though  :D

Thanks for confirming that, I didn't think your review was for Cheryl.

Is this the Sabrina the review was for?...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline chatbite

Thanks for confirming that, I didn't think your review was for Cheryl.

Is this the Sabrina the review was for?...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yes that's the one

Offline Juankerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,385
  • Likes: 18
  •  
  • Reviews: 63

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,918
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513

Offline chatbite