External Link/Members OnlyLocation: Modern flat very close to Crossharbour DLR
When: Early May 2022
Cost: £150 for 1 hour (actual time 50 mins).
Comms: Excellent but carried out by friend/Maid. I booked the day before and twice on the morning of the meet she texted me to ensure I was still coming which was a little annoying but I suppose no shows/cancellations are common. I rarely cancel if I have made a booking but she wasnt to know that.
Details: well I fancied something different so spotted this profile offering a combination of naked Yoga session followed by sensual massage. Sounded interesting and described as a unique experience. Also saw one other review of Melisa giving a good report of her tie and tease massage skills so made a booking. She also has an Advert on one of the other sites, Vivastreet I think, but cant find it to cross reference.
Found my way to the DLR station but, as usual for me, somehow ended going in the wrong direction so needed further instructions to find the building. I was early so not an issue. Armed with this further info found the building very easily. Anyhow given flat number and door is answered by Melissa dressed in a nightie thing similar to the profile picture. She asks me what service/massage im after so I quickly establish its not her after all who ive been communicating with. In fact I should have twigged it was a maid as the day before I was offered another girl and sent a picture but I had decided on the Yoga/massage option which only Melisa was offering . I confirmed Yoga/massage which meant she had to move the massage table from the centre of the room to free up space for the Yoga. She told me to strip off but I kept the boxers on and joined her on the floor mat. She had slipped out of her nightie but kept her nickers on so not the full naked Yoga she advertises. Facially and body wise not my type and didnt really fancy her to be honest. Very small breasts but quite large dark nips, body reasonably toned from all the Yoga I suppose. One of her AW feedbacks gives her nationality as Russian but her profile now lists her as Romanian ? Not sure but fairly strong accent.
Anyhow she put me through some good stretches with her up close and personal mainly for the lower back quite painful as im not exactly flexible these days. The poses mainly consisted of her sitting behind me to guide me with movements and breathing and at the end of each one she pulled me into her chest for a sort of short relax before we did the next stretch. I wasnt really aroused but enjoyed her light strokes and touches. There was a full length mirror at the end of the room so able to watch “the action”. After about 20/25 mins it was time for the massage and we moved the table back into position. She asked me to lay face down whilst she removed her pants to reveal a hairy bush. There was no head hole and she asked me to turn my head to one side which was quite uncomfortable. She then mounted the table from the head end and commenced B2B working her way down my body sitting on me using bum and feet which was a very unusual. I watched her good work in the mirror. At one point she used her feet to lift up my balls whilst she did some reach unders. She then lifted my left leg and bent I so it hung over the side of the table splayed rather like a frog so she had full access to my tackle and teased and tickled the equipment with her hands. She then repeated the procedure with the right leg and my god my cock was rigid stiff with excitement as she massaged all round my groin and arse.
On the turnover she liberally doused my throbbing cock and front in oil and climbed on board I was so sensitive at this point that every touch was making my cock twitch and I knew I wasnt going to last long even if I thought of something horrible like Anne Widdecombe !!. She was on top of me and placed her bent leg at the base of my cock so it was straining against her whilst she massaged my chest and f..k it I came in this position letting out a loud and spontaneous cry of relief which she asked me to stifle because of the neighbours !! She then left me whilst she went to use the shower whilst I lay in a sticky mess on the table regretting not being able to last longer. I looked at the clock and it was about 40 mins in from the start so felt a bit short changed especially at these rates. Perhaps she didnt expect me to come so quick especially as her hands were no where near the trouser sausage when I spurted on her leg ! Her AW profile promises 2 hand reliefs in the hour but when I enquired before the meet via text her maid said it would be another £10 so not quite matching up.
So to conclude:-
Glad I took the plunge for a new and enjoyable experience but wont be repeating as didnt find her attractive; £150 is a lot of money in the current climate and she short changed me on time. Also she advertises 2x HR for the service I selected but this wasnt offered. She doesnt do the Yoga fully naked as advertised.