Author Topic: Blondie Vanessa xxx - Birmingham  (Read 1976 times)


11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5948037) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline InMefan

1 hour- £130
Location: Service apartment in B1
External Link/Members Only

This booking was 3-4 months ago.
Comms: This was actually a plan B, I was going to have a booking with Gorgeous Vicky on this day but she messaged me in the morning to cancel it as she wasn't feeling well. I was thinking of not bothering with a punt but decided to see who was available. I noticed Vanessa had some positive reviews on here so decided to contact her. Her responses were pretty quick and managed to arrange a booking for an hour later.

Services
I was a few minutes late but she was okay with this. There were another few girls in the apartment which I probably did find a bit weird. I don't know if they were working girls or just friends. Anyway I thought Vanessa was attractive and had a good figure. We enter the room I get the paperwork out of the way, I asked for a shower. I return and we lie on the bed, we start kissing, her kissing was okay but it wasn't amazing and she kept pulling away at times as she seemed to have issues with my stubble. I start playing with her boobs and suck on them, she starts playing with my cock and gives me owo, again it wasn't really anything to write home about. She got the condom out and got on top, This did feel alright and I did eventually cum in the bag. Tried a bit of small talk there did seem to be a bit of a language barrier at times. I was probably there for under 20 minutes including shower time. She did say to cut it to half an hour and she will give me the £50 back. I was fine with this as I didn't really enjoy the booking and it seemed a bit awkward. Maybe she only allows you to cum once in a booking  :unknown:

Verdict
I know some of you may think a negative is harsh considering she did at least cut the booking short to half hour as I know there are some girls that would still charge you for an hour even if you only stayed for under 30 mins etc. I just didn't really seem to enjoy the booking and I think made it a little bit awkward. Previous reviews stated her English is good but it didn't really seem to be the case with me

Offline Juankerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,385
  • Likes: 18
  •  
  • Reviews: 63
There were another few girls in the apartment which I probably did find a bit weird. I don't know if they were working girls or just friends.

Thanks for the review InMefan  :hi:

Has been mentioned before that some of these Hungarians that come and go are part of a group that work together so it's a fair bet that the other girls were other WG's from the group.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 09:17:38 pm by Juankerr »