Author Topic: BBW-MILFCarla - Stirchley, Birmingham  (Read 1922 times)


4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5996758) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline CrashingSea

External Link/Members Only

£40 15 mins

Location: at a flat in the Stirchley area of Birmingham. Rented apartment tidy enough.

Comms: Done by text quick and easy.

Girl: Fairy average looking bbw, Massive tits and a big ass.

The meet Started off with dfk and then Carla gave me oral. The oral was good and I was enjoying it. I began fingering her and then noticed a strong odour coming from downstairs. This is the reason for the negative.

I fucked her in a few positions then filles the bag. The meet would have been a positive but that smell had me heaving all day after.

Needless to say I got home and showered asap!

Would I return? If I knew 100% the smell wouldn't be there yes, bit I am not risking that again.

Offline dog999

Nothing worse than a fishy fanny! :D. :hi: