External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyMeeting: December 2022.
Comms: All done by text.
location: works in a hotel near Gibson Road.
The SP: It's the lady in her profile gallery, face pictures can be found on here somewhere.
Price: £60- 15 minutes.
Services: DFK, OWO, RO, RIMMING (on her), CG, DOGGY and MISSIONARY.
Action: So, Inese opens the room door wearing a matching pink bra and panties, greets me with a smile and invites me inside. We reached an agreement on the services that's on offer, I hand over the notes in which she places inside the drawer as I undress.
once done, I move in for a kiss which turns into a passionate snog as I unclipped her bra and helped myself to them juicy melons, licked and sucked on those delicious nipples before laying her down on the bed, removed the underwear and started eating pussy, she groans in pleasure as I shoved two fingers inside, fingering the cunt, then rimmed her ass, before moving back up for more deep French kissing.
she then returns the favor and delivers a fantastic sloppy blowjob until I was fully erect, condom on, lubes up the fanny, climbs on top and starts squatting on my cock as I grab hold on them bobbies before bending her over and started to pound away, with her making the right noises, I shoved a thumb inside the shithole, she was loving it, moaning in pleasure as I thumb fucked her ass whilst penetrating her at the same time before switching to missionary and smashed away to satisfaction.
Cleaned up, got dressed, gave her a kiss and a cuddle on the way out.