Russian, claims 30 – believable , a little chubby with quite a pretty face, dark hair green (I think) eyes, good English, charming. £60+2 for 20 minutes. Completely vanilla. No kissing, OWO or any hint of off the menu extras. RO was extra and I didn’t indulge. Smelt good, and the flat is unusual in that it has a bath.
I laid down she started wanking me, on with the condom while I rubbed her clit and she sucked me, good rhythm and deep, then a bit too much lube and me on top, felt decent, and as the lube wore off a little she felt better, Ok tight. A little dirty talk “you are so big, has anyone told you that”, but then blew any credibility with “massive”. Still “faster”, “deeper”, “fuck my pussy” were all welcome.
No rush to get me out, she went for a wash and we were done.