Author Topic: Gritta - (Diva Escorts) Kensington  (Read 5844 times)

Offline Cheshuk

This was the sixth and final punt of my week in London, and the one I was looking forward to most.

However she was the only one that was a big gamble, since her price is high and she had no reviews here. I have seen her listed on another website beside Diva who had her age at 21, as opposed to 19. So going in I assumed she would be 21 at the youngest, my hunch was correct and she was 21 which I confirmed at the booking.

This one was slightly harder to plan, since on the day she was listed as being available on the website she turned out not to be. However the second day she was listed as available she turned out to be. I arranged the booking on the day and got there early which I tend to do, especially at £500 per hour, as I know from experience if you turn up late sometimes you still have to finish at the same time. I fired off a message to say I'm there a bit early, however for the first time I got a message from the agency saying she won't be ready until the time (which is fair enough) so I went to a nearby hotel I've stayed up before and went to the toilet and sat in the lobby area. I arrived at the door on time now, initially there was no answer but I saw the window upstairs open and close. I messaged the agency to say there is no answer and they said they are going to look into it, a few minutes later the door opens. It felt like a long time since it was freezing cold outside, however it was definitely worth the wait.

Looks: Looks wise, I would say she's definitely the most my type out of the five I reviewed. She is a very pretty brunette, I'd say just like the picture attached, however her body was perfect for me. She has huge tits, they say on the website a D, but looks more like a double D to me. They were perfectly round and firm, yet very soft. Imo better than the pic I attached, but only slightly. She also look nothing like some of the other pictures, it's strange she looks different in most of her pictures to me.

The door opens and the house is pitch black, I can make out her outline stood in a robe, I follow her upstairs to the lamp lit bedroom, which after initial hesitation she let me turn the full lights on. This one genuinely doesn't speak a word of English, however you can tell from her mannerisms she is a nice girl.

Service: After going upstairs she motion me to the shower where I rinsed off and came in in my towel. I sit on the edge of the bed and motion her to stand in front of me where I open her robe and kiss and explore her body, as I'm doing that she leans over and climbs on top of me wet kissing and me all over my body and neck, with snogging as well. I'm rock hard at this point and she gets down on her knees and start sucking my cock. The downside is that she only did ow and no 69, which I found strange given everything else she was into, which I will elaborate on. Her bj technique is good, however she basically just puts it all in her mouth and down her throat. She is good at deep throat, and credit to her she managed to get it all down, however since I had a condom on I had lost a bit of rigidity, but got it back after the initial putting it on.

Next I put her on her back and her legs, pushing them to her head, I start rubbing her clit, before fingering her. She was absolutely soaked which was really hot, so I slipped a second finger in. She grabbed my wrist to motion me to finger bang her harder, this was a common theme throughout the booking she likes it hard and rougher, which I do enjoy whilst mixing it up with slow, sensual and passionate. I then started to move my hand up and down to put pressure at the top which can sometimes make them squirt, it got very wet at that point making that watery squelching sound, but she didn't quite squirt.

With her legs bent over her head I started to fuck her a mix of fast and slow, before bending her over the edge of the bed in doggy and fucking her quite hard. However she was fucking me back and grab my leg to motion me to go as hard as I could. With her bent over the edge of the bed and her arsehole staring up at me I wet my finger and just started to play with the outside. I got no objection, and said can I put a finger in, to which he replied do you want to stick your cock in there.

She didn't say those words since she doesn't speak English but her grabbing my dick and motioning I knew what she was saying. I happily obliged, and I started slow as you do with anal but by the time she was used to it she wanted to meet a bang I her arse as hard as I could. When we were finally done, I pulled out, and since this was spontaneous anal the condom wasn't totally clean if you know what I mean. I don't really care about that I've been there before, however initially I think she was embarrassed but since she saw I didn't give a shit, she didn't care much either.

Although I understandably asked her to take the condom off herself which she did then went to wash your hands and we changed it, then we carried on banging in the same positions we had done, before I was ready to come I wanted to make sure she rode me on top as I wanted to be looking up at those huge tits bouncing. She got on top and bounced up and down, and also lay down with her tits on my chest riding and licking/kissing my neck. I was holding back from cumming because I didn't want to end it, however the time was getting late and we had a few minutes left. At that point I was ready to cum, I let her know and she rode me harder, and kept riding for a while after I came which just felt amazing.

Overall: this was the best punt of my week, due to the fact she was very much my type, if the pictures don't stand out to you then she's probably not for you (if she is at all at given that price) but she was what I like. The sex was amazing, extremely passionate, a great fuck with a really hot young girl with big tits. Despite us not being able to communicate, the chemistry in my experience was as good as I've had with girls ive known for a while longer.

Just to add: I had sent in my usual request of hair down and make up, which she obliged. Initially when I went in she seemed to be a bit tired, I confirmed with her later via Google translate that she had had a night of drinking before. However in bed it didn't show, only at the start of the booking.

Since this one has no reviews and for me she was the best I of my week in London, it's longer than my other reviews from the week

Price:£500 ph

External Link/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 09:55:03 pm by Cheshuk »

Offline Cheshuk

Sorry posted in the wrong board as I had nw one in another tab, can this be moved please

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,997
  • Likes: 572
  •  
  • Reviews: 514
Sorry posted in the wrong board as I had nw one in another tab, can this be moved please
Moved matey  :drinks:

Offline Ronnieosullivan

Sounds :cool:

Shame about the OW though


Offline charlesdickens999

Quote
She also look nothing like some of the other pictures, it's strange she looks different in most of her pictures to me.

Meaning that she looks prettier or uglier?

Quote
They were perfectly round and firm, yet very soft. Imo better than the pic I attached, but only slightly.

You didn’t attach a pic of her tits

Offline brandnewday75

Thanks for the write up, i guess there always an element of doubt when dealing with this price level but glad it worked out for you.

Looks wise she is my type.

The A levels is interesting as it’s not mentioned anywhere on her profile listings but obviously she was into the meeting and keen!

If she’s still in London when I return, I’ll certainly try to see her.

Offline pantywetter

Where do they come up with the names?.  Reminds me of the gritter machine that’s out when the roads are Icey. 

Just me?

She sounds like a great shag, though the OWO thing is weird if she actively wants you to bang her arse.  Nowt so queer as folks!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 07:02:25 pm by pantywetter »

Offline audi_dude

Where do they come up with the names?.  Reminds me of the gritter machine that’s out when the roads are Icey. 

Just me?

She sounds like a great shag, though the OWO thing is weird if she actively wants you to bang her arse.  Nowt so queer as folks!

agreed, some of the names are absurd. tbf, they must run out of names...

Offline stayer

Meaning that she looks prettier or uglier?

You didn’t attach a pic of her tits
stayer to the rescue.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I have to say £500 and no OWO is ridiculous for most punters.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 08:55:25 pm by stayer »

Offline Cheshuk

Meaning that she looks prettier or uglier?

You didn’t attach a pic of her tits

I missed this comment, I chose the picture attached because it was the closest to her likeness imo. However, I found her a lot more attractive in real life

Offline MLawro93

Definitely looks FAF, but a pity the services are so limited!

Offline brandnewday75

I missed this comment, I chose the picture attached because it was the closest to her likeness imo. However, I found her a lot more attractive in real life

In fairness to you her photos probably don’t help too much. They are gone now but she was on a euro escort website too (indie listing but same rates) and all the photos on there just made her look miserable. Lol. Most of them looked like they were taken after a very hard night of partying.  :sarcastic: The newer photos certainly help and show her in a better light but considering how long she’s been in London for now I’m surprised they haven’t been updated or made more pro looking. Which is usually what happens!  :)