Author Topic: Amber Deluxe - Cannock  (Read 3282 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6939945) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Joball87

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Visited around a month ago, took a gamble for a first visit with 1.5hr incall for £250.

Booking process was actually OK which I know isn't always the case for some.

Venue was some sort of converted building, clean and functional studio flat I assume rented out for these events.
Helpful guidance to find the place, park up and get to the door discretely.

Amber was behind the door, looked a bit like how I thought she would based on AW. Medium length dirty blond hair, maybe a little more curvy than I thought but trim and a pretty face and nice natural body. Followed her up some stairs and thought what a great view, she has a nice ass.

Slightly old school count out the tokens in front of me in advance, I put that down to not knowing me. Very friendly though.

Started off with shower, into a brief massage to warm up and some dirty talk. OWO on me, good technique and favor returned on her later. Went through many usual positions but found standing doggy best this time vs my usual fav of prone. For round 2 did a bit of a role play and I ended up finishing over her nice backside. Exit shower, goodbyes and off I went.

A good visit and nice girl. Not completely the same experience, maybe a bit more GFE in nature ? as the other / more recent Deluxe girls but I have already booked in again.

Offline Neojay76

Nice review  :thumbsup: nice to see a deluxe girl over this neck of the woods and not having to travel into Birmingham. Whereabouts in Cannock was she? May have to check her out. Does look good in the pics.

Offline Wood2017

Good review, amber does feature in my Hotlist.

Thanks for sharing Joball  :thumbsup:

Offline Joball87

Nice review  :thumbsup: nice to see a deluxe girl over this neck of the woods and not having to travel into Birmingham. Whereabouts in Cannock was she? May have to check her out. Does look good in the pics.

Some of the other deluxe girls travel out of brum but for outcall only - nice to have a more local incall option. She wasn't exactly in Cannock centre though, over to the West.

Offline InMefan

Nice review. Was there any DFK at all?

Offline Joball87

Nice review. Was there any DFK at all?

No, but I guess may have been me/she didn't fancy it on the day ! I like DFK but on this visit was LFK.