Author Topic: Dubai short stay  (Read 3521 times)

Offline armslave

So I've heard that Dubai has a punting scene for a while and I've been through Dubai a few times now but I've never had the time/ opportunity to explore before. I finally had a chance to explore by myself a couple of weeks ago.

I wish I'd known this before hand but theres a lot of sites that you can't access when you're in Dubai so you can't really search for escorts in Dubai (or watch porn) unless you have a VPN enabled and even with a VPN you can't do it via a hotel wifi. Also you can't access UKP at all, without the VPN the site is blocked, and with the VPN UKP wont let you access it either so you should do any research or planning beforehand which I wish I had done. If nothing else it gives you an idea about pricing.

I've seen all the massage places spread around EVERYWHERE, I do mean EVERYWHERE!! Doesn't matter where in Dubai they seem to have spas massage places all over the place. BTW I recommend having a second phone for when you go there, you get a free sim when you go through immigration so put that in and set up whatsapp. Quite a lot of massage places use whats app so you can message them to ask for pricing and a lot of them will send you pictures of the girls. Frankly you can find loads of places just by looking on google maps. In general Ive found that the places near Diera has cheaper massage places where you can average 100 AED-150 AED for a massage though the Al Barsha area also has places that will give you discount if you go there later at night (usually they'll charge around 200-250 AED will drop to around 150 AED if you go around 11).

Most of the spas I visited plus all have fairly generic names and they mostly all operate in a similar way. The first spa I went to (External Link/Members Only) which was on the 1st floor of a hotel when I didn't have a clue on pricing I had nice slim young indian girl who came gave me a massage and after about 30 minutes started asking if i wanted extras. I ended up paying 400 AED for full service which later i found to be more than average. There were literally 3 other similar massage places seconds away from that location.

In general Ive found you can pay around 200 AED for fs though as always ymmv, same with the extras you get. In generally I've found that the women dont like to receive oral but will give you uncovered oral. Also it helps if you take your own condoms to convince the women that don't want to offer fs. The European women and Arab women all seem to charge more so overall I avoided them.

The spa I enjoyed the most is literally so new the street its on doesnt even show up on google maps!

Also you see little cards advertising escorts strewn all over the streets in some areas. The city cleans them up on a daily basis but the cards are back on a daily basis, anyway you can whats app them as well and usually they'll be for either a single woman or group of women in a flat somewhere in the area. With these I hear you need to be a bit cautious, I've heard of punters go these flats and end up getting ripped of or mugged. I've been to a few of them and I've been fine, but in general what Ive done is scout the area before you go in and go to flats that are near busy areas. the numbers and locations for these sorts places change very quickly but they all operate the same way. Usually you can get fs for 150 AED for 200 AED for an hour so you'll get more out of it than a massage shop punt but the massage shops are safer options.

Most of the women I saw were in their 20s and a lot of them were Vietnamese or Thai, on the whole the Vietnamese gave the best value service.

All in all I had a damn good time while there!


Offline bungry

Yeah although in the UK you can get a rub and tug for cheaper....Dubai just makes me want to keep going back as from what I have seen you get better fun (maybe a little more money)....ie, B2B in the steam rooms etc etc

Offline Bangman

NOT ANOTHER DUBAI THREAD. :dash:

I've mentioned the exact same on another thread...but thanks for the info

Offline Bangman

Dubai just makes me want to keep going back as from what I have seen you get better fun

That's kind of true.. London was amazing 10 years ago, lots of massage parlours charging reasonably prices with girls all over the world.. but now uk overall is gone rubbish, lesser girls and too expensive for barely any extras.
Same as USA.. I've tried a few massages in new York, California and Florida and it's usually quite shit... also over priced and barely any fit girls at good rates.

Even the massages in Brazil were rubbish.

Apart from Thailand and India..(Asia basically).. I agree with Bungry.. Dubai has a good selection and it's sensual based...
I'm looking forward to going back soon

Offline armslave

That's kind of true.. London was amazing 10 years ago, lots of massage parlours charging reasonably prices with girls all over the world.. but now uk overall is gone rubbish, lesser girls and too expensive for barely any extras.
Same as USA.. I've tried a few massages in new York, California and Florida and it's usually quite shit... also over priced and barely any fit girls at good rates.

Even the massages in Brazil were rubbish.

Apart from Thailand and India..(Asia basically).. I agree with Bungry.. Dubai has a good selection and it's sensual based...
I'm looking forward to going back soon

I dont know if it was because of covid or if the trend was heading this way anyway but yeah you really dont get what you used to, the girls are less interested in giving value service and in general theyve all gotten older.


Offline shant999

Thanks Armslave, very useful alternative perspective.

Will be there soon and will report my findings as well. Although I am surveying for overnights from some of the clubs and see how I get on.

Read most of the posts for Dubai on here, just wondering if anyone else has any links to posts.

Offline BobbyDazzler99

Punting I’m Dubai would scare the shit out of me.

Imagine the Daily Mail headline….

“BRITON IN JAIL AFTER ENTERING A BROTHEL”
A middle aged British Man has been arrested in Dubai after going for a massage & asking for extra services in a Spa. He now faces 12 years in Dubai Jail”

Naaaaaaa 😂😂

Offline Bangman

Punting I’m Dubai would scare the shit out of me.

Imagine the Daily Mail headline….

“BRITON IN JAIL AFTER ENTERING A BROTHEL”
A middle aged British Man has been arrested in Dubai after going for a massage & asking for extra services in a Spa. He now faces 12 years in Dubai Jail”

Naaaaaaa 😂😂

That's why you have the speculation.. you read too much Tabloid : Daily Mirror

Offline hawaiifive0

As long as you are well behaved and respectful in public areas you will have no issues in Dubai.

Offline Jokerinpack

Sorry if I’m being slow but does this mean I can’t just walk about with my UK phone and search out escorts/ massages in Dubai? I have VPN but that means UKP would not allow me access?