Author Topic: Wild Cat Milf and Amazing Boney - misleading advertising - Ilford - I walked  (Read 1691 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6900429) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6698778) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline RMwonderer

Two members in question:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms: so and so. See pictures below. Texted and confirmed services I wanted. Happy with what they offered. Made my way over to the notorious well known venue in ilford.

I arrived at the spot and was shown to the room. Both of the WG came in and said who would you like. I went initially for amazing boney because of her tits and then she said she does not do CIM. They confirmed it via text so I said will go for the granny as I wanted CIM. The other WG didn't speak english and she turned to her friend for explanation and she understood. At this point they tried to charge me 30 for CIM despite confirming it was included previously during conversation.

I decided to walk and there tone suddenly changed. I've had enough and walked out. I could hear that they were arguing when I was leaving.

Avoid at all cost. It's sad I was paying £50 on holiday all in and they spoke better english than these two






Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline IAmNotFamous

Sounds like someone else does the communications and failed to relay that back to the WGs. Good you walked. Hopefully they learn from that

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
You really need to give Ilford a miss  :lol:, Glutton for punishment comes to mind.
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Kevin Boss

Illfords a dump RM brother, the B&M hunting there is almost as rare as finding Diamond itself  :lol: :lol:

Online Robbymunch1

I live in the RM1 area and dont even bother searching the area anymore.

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
I live in the RM1 area and dont even bother searching the area anymore.


It is an area that is best bypassed, by search or by road  :D. Cannot remember having a decent punt there, or any punt come to think of it.

The decline from the 70,s/80,s is quite astounding.
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline RMwonderer

I live in the RM1 area and dont even bother searching the area anymore.

I've had one outstanding punt here but shes not regular. If you ever get the chance go see her. Shes worth it

External Link/Members Only

Offline RMwonderer

You really need to give Ilford a miss  :lol:, Glutton for punishment comes to mind.

I should but it's a bit weird here. Sometimes I've found decent ones but urgh dont know. Might reconsider strategy and punt abroad and have dedicated trips. The VFM aspect is completely gone these days

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
I should but it's a bit weird here. Sometimes I've found decent ones but urgh dont know. Might reconsider strategy and punt abroad and have dedicated trips. The VFM aspect is completely gone these days

I am sure a decent punt happens at times, wading through the dross though is not worth the effort, there are VFM punts elsewhere, probably not 15 minute punts with EE,s though.

Looking at these two, the Milf I reviewed in CW would be up your street and well worth the half hour rate, she is a happy smiling bundle of fun. Speaks English very well too.

Thailand might be less value  :lol:, judging by the 2.7k it just cost my son for a flight.

Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral