External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyCost: £70 for 30mins, plus £30 extra for Anal. Other extras were available eg. OWO £10, Rimming £20, CIM £20.
Comms: Everything was done on text and responses were very quick.
Location: Block of modern flats in central Swindon. Pay and Display car park 2 mins walk. Same place I saw Helen recently. She is a member of group of Thais that seem to swap between Farnborough and Swindon.
Looks: Quite a tall girl and around size 10 with big bolt ons. Attractive face, long black straight hair. I would estimate her age as mid 30s.
She was friendly but English not great. She was wearing a PVC mini-skirt and bra with nothing underneath, and heels - all very nice.
Meeting:I arrived 10mins early and she was ready so we started early. She greeted me with a lovely smile and I went in for a kiss and got a nice FK with lots of strong tongue action. We discussed extras and I opted for anal, then I paid her and she stashed the cash. The room was very dimly lit so I asked her to turn the main light on and she complied. It was also very hot so turned off the electric heater.
We did more standing FK with me running my hands over her body which felt really nice - a proper female shape. I noticed that as we progressed through the meet the FK got worse - she kept trying to suck my bottom lip which is a prossie way of avoiding tongues.
She doesn't like fingers inside her puss/ass, or squeezing nipples but was fine with me sucking them quite hard. She was happy to allow RO, but her puss did smell a bit of condoms which was a bit off putting so didn't spend much time down there. She did shower after we finished so she did seem to be keen to be clean.
She undressed me and then put the condom on (as I opted not to pay extra for OWO) and did some decent OW. Took her time, licked around my balls, and encouraged me to face fuck her - which was all very nice.
She is fairly submissive so took my lead. I started fucking her in her pussy in mish, then her ass in mish. We switched to anal in doggie and then anal cowgirl. When I was ready I laid her on her back and came all over her tits. I showered and then she jumped into the shower as I was drying myself.
Summary: Attractive Thai girl, decent but not brilliant service, friendly. A lot of extras. Fine for a quickie especially if you like anal.