Author Topic: Sophie - Amour - Newcastle  (Read 2094 times)

Offline hopeless2712

External Link/Members Only

Punt was a few weeks ago using a flat near St James park.

£60 for 30 mins

Comms efficient from Amour.

Arrived on time and pushed the outside door open. I was told that the bell did not work so pushed the door and found the flat. Flat seemed decent enough and was asked to take a shower which I did .

Sophie then said she did no do oral , even OW which seemed odd as at least OW is pretty standard?

So started with kissing, quite passionate and she seemed to get into the punt with then sex in various positions.

So why a negative as the above might at least be a neutral ? Reason was I was banging away and getting closer to PONR. Then hit exactly on 30 mins and it was like an automatic car vacuum that just stops when time is up. As I had lost time in the shower and I probably only needed a couple of minutes the whole punt felt very inflexible.

So will not return

Offline dexpunt

shame you had this experience. 2 consecutive negatives for her doesn't bode well

Offline captainsc

At least she is consistent… consistently crap that is… :D

Offline Jamessn

As I had lost time in the shower and I probably only needed a couple of minutes the whole punt felt very inflexible.

So will not return

She owes you 10 mins as she insisted on the shower

Offline CELICA GT

She owes you 10 mins as she insisted on the shower
I agree, if they insist on you having a shower it shouldn't come out of your punting time.  :hi:

Offline Shitehawk

I agree, if they insist on you having a shower it shouldn't come out of your punting time.  :hi:
I agree….unless you are minging!

Offline CELICA GT

I agree….unless you are minging!
Agree, I remember quite some time ago my regular told me during our bit pillow talk that her next booking was a minger and she insisted he showered before any physical contact, she said its not as if he was a tramp, he was a QC!  :rolleyes:

Offline hopeless2712

Will be a KC now, wonder if their hygiene has improved ?