External Link/Members Only..
Looking at the pics on viva I thought I’d seen her before but I wasn’t sure and the pics looked good to me.
Text promptly answered and postcode given (Metropolitan House, Birmingham), just outside the ulez zone if you go the right way.
Arrived and got given the apartment number to buzz in then up in the lift.
The girl who opened the door I was convinced I’d seen her before but not shagged her. Dressed in joggers and jumper, not very appealing or sexy and not that attractive in my opinion.
She said she remembered me from when she was at the Apollo Hotel, it was her friend that I saw. Think her name was melissa (I did a review). This girl was hiding in the bathroom and came out when I’d finished. She said she had seen me before because my number was in her phone. I tried to explain that we had met and how we had met but she didn’t understand and thought we had shagged before.
Since I’d made the effort of going and paying for parking I thought I’d go through with it even though she is not the girl in the photos (tattoo proves this), and is at least 2 dress sizes larger than the girl in the photos.
Gave her £50 for 30 minutes and went into 69 which lasted for around 3 minutes. She then gets on her knees and I go doggie until I finished in the bag.
Very basic service and would be ok for a P&D if you was local with nothing else around. I was in and out within 20 minutes. Just before I left she handed me her phone and asked me to tell her what a message said because she couldn’t work it out. It simply said “seen you in VS are you available”. She didn’t know what VS was.
She gets a negative because she isn’t the girl in the photos and the service was very basic and felt rushed. The oral was over too soon and she is slightly larger than I like.