Saw Kim in Truro about a week ago
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only Location - small VRBO holiday let pretty much in Truro centre. There are two Romanian girls working out of there at the moment and the other one has been reviewed mostly unfavourably here
Comms - straightforward - texts to arrange then she called me to 'guide me in' to the flat from outside (code required etc)
Girl - she's gorgeous and that's why I went to see her. I read other reviews which said she gives a vanilla service (true) but that she's hot (also true) and this being Truro - where no matter what the photos look like it's always a B&S for a dumpy middle aged Brazilian 0r Asian lady - that was enough for me
Meeting - I paid £80 for thirty minutes and she answered the door in just a tiny thin silk black dressing gown which she looked amazing in. It's the girl in the pictures. She's very petite with a cracking body. She did the usual thing of disappearing with the money and coming back 30 seconds later. She gave me OW which was more enthusiastic than I might have expected. I don't know where her mind was but she was doing it for quite some time, and with more mouth than hands - to the extent that I had to stop her or I was going to pop before we got to anything else. I then fucked her in a couple of positions and finished in mish in the bag
Verdict - This is a positive for me - as I said before I wasn't expecting a deep connection with this girl as I'd read her reviews. She does have that Rom thing of being a bit business like - but the fact is I fucked a stunning girl and that's what I wanted to do.