Author Topic: TheLydiaWest  (Read 2656 times)


19 review(s) for DatingLydiaWest (16 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Anthy992

External Link/Members Only

Booked to see Lydia for 1 hour as I've wanted to see her for quite a while.

Photos she looks great, nice curves and nice boobs with a pretty face.

Rocked up and body wise she was as photos but no makeup on and a really spotty face. owo was decent, really enjoyed it but when it came to sex, and I don't want to sound horrible saying this, but it was very pleasent as I was trying to avoid looking at the spots on her face. (I might sound harsh saying this but if a girl is going to advertise herself a certain way then that image should be maintained in my opinion)

Lasted about 20 mins before I lost interest and little fella went to sleep so just ended up talking with her for the remaining time.

Neutral due to the fact that her body and owo was grea.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,178
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Lewis

Where did you meet? Current location is Glasgow, which isn't in the North East.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 08:41:25 pm by Lewis »

Offline Druidtoad

That's interesting, I was actually thinking of visiting Lydia at some point.  I have to see what other feedback says before making a decision. 

Offline datwabbit

External Link/Members Only

Booked to see Lydia for 1 hour as I've wanted to see her for quite a while.

Photos she looks great, nice curves and nice boobs with a pretty face.

Rocked up and body wise she was as photos but no makeup on and a really spotty face. owo was decent, really enjoyed it but when it came to sex, and I don't want to sound horrible saying this, but it was very pleasent as I was trying to avoid looking at the spots on her face. (I might sound harsh saying this but if a girl is going to advertise herself a certain way then that image should be maintained in my opinion)

Lasted about 20 mins before I lost interest and little fella went to sleep so just ended up talking with her for the remaining time.

Neutral due to the fact that her body and owo was grea.
She had stopped owo years ago. Looks like she's doing it again.