Gumtree advertExternal Link/Members OnlyArrangement Initial phone call followed by WhatsApp to confirm the booking. After the first visit simply WhatsApp Comms. Comms are very good.
Duration1hr massage at £40 + body2body & HR at £40
ParkingOn the road paid parking or free parking at Aldi and Morrison ( 5 min walk )
HistoryTukta used to work in London before moving to Wolverton due to personal reasons. She then joined forces with Nina to open the Bedford shop. Nina has since left the business due to a fallout between the 2.
The ladyTukta is about mid thirties, 5ft5 or thereabouts, approx size 12/14. Great rack possibly DD or E cup. Blond hair tints. Turquoise toe nails. Always dresses in black tights and black top.
First MeetWhen someone recommended Sabai Di Thai for a FBSM I had no idea who what I was in for. However I was pleasantly surprised to see a smiling Thai lady. A great massage with hot stones followed. Time for HR. At this point she removed her top and bra. She then started oiling little Lee while I was playing with her amazing boobs. I noticed a beauty spot on her boobs which added to the beauty of her assets. I reached the point of no return with an explosive finale. Total price £60
A few meets laterA bit of the same except she was more daring and removed her tights. With only her panties on she did not mind my exploration. At one point i pulled her panties down a little to get better access. I managed to stroke and finger her clean shaven pussy. I did not last long and shot my load. Total price £60
Summary of last 2 recent visitsMassage is top notch as is usually the case with her.
She suggested if I fancied a body2body. I agreed on a price of £40.
She excused herself to freshen up. She came back and stripped totally naked. She has a little mummy tummy but you need to look carefully to notice it. She kept saying she was fat but I reassured her she has a great body and she should be really proud of it. She also mentioned she needs to start going to the gym to get back in form.
She climbed on the table and began sliding all over my front. It felt really good. She used her boobs to good effect on little Lee who quickly rose to the occasion.
She then sat cowgirl and I feasted my eyes on her amazing boobs. She then positioned herself to give me an arousing pussy slide. She also encouraged me to grope her tits while in simulated cowgirl. Who was I to refuse? Playing with those huge boobs and tweaking those nipples was so much fun. I sensed she was getting excited as her nipples were now fully erect.
She then jumped off the table and delivered a great HR. She lifted one leg on the table to give full access to her shaven pussy. I was surprised how wet she was when I stroked her pussy. I now wonder if she had an orgasm during the pussy slide.
One thing with Tukta, she prides herself in pleasing her customers. Always allow her to initiate the naughty stuff and you will reap rewards. So I always go with the flow with her.
After she cleaned me up with wet wipes followed by very warm flannels, I got dressed and paid £80 + a big tip for a high quality service.
Pros- She loves to satisfy her customers.
- She will decide on the naughty stuff and things get naughtier with each visit.
- OWO is available at her discretion. I won’t mention the price.
- RO when in range only. It depends on how she slides around. She always tasted very fresh.
- DFK is very rarely given when she slides on me. Lots of tongue action when it happens. Funnily you will sometimes get an alcohol breath eg I recognised Sambuca in one instance.
Cons- She suffers from very bad breath and sometimes forgets to take a mint before the body2body. A bit off-putting to an otherwise tremendous experience. When she has a shot of alcohol before the session then no problem at all with her breath.
- She does not have shower facilities on the premises, so hygiene might be an issue specially if she had a cum on tits session or a body2body prior.
- She does not allow sucking of her tits which is a pity. She says she is ticklish.
FinallyI am not sure about FS. Judging how she likes a simulated cowgirl position it may be possible but I have never asked. Some of you gentlemen may have been lucky through your charms and may provide updates.
Would I go back? Most certainly yes. She is great fun and chatty.
However YMMV. Warning Pussy or cameltoe slide come with risks so do get tested for STI and STD.