Alice has a few adverts and is by the Merc garage in cobridge, Hanley side.
External Link/Members OnlyLooks are subjective. Her pics are real. Real old. She said she’s 47 when I asked her and that sounds right.
Parking is simple and cross the road to her luxury shag pad. It’s a single bed with a little dog in there watching you while you fuck but at least she doesn’t rush.
Bit of a play around and it’s a decent blow job. Takes her time and plays with the balls, fair enough and we move onto doggy and then mish. All fairly decent and I get on my back for her to suck me off to finish and with a lot of cajoling I get her to stick two fingers deep in my arse for a full blast finish into the back of her throat. In all the messing around she forgot to bag me up for the second blast at the blow job and I don’t think she was fully aware until I filled her mouth. One of my regs always says I cum like a fountain with a digit in the ass so I suppose I may have given her a proper mouthful.
Pics and age are well off, place is a dump and the ratty dog gets a neutral from
Me. But I did have a laugh
All in all 60 quid for 30 mins