2nd of the day and I was looking forward to this one based on the reviews here, now I am going to give this a positive but only borderline that's down to nothing but her body.
I turned up at the hotel sent a text to say I'm there and went up to the room. She was hiding behind the door, and when I caught sight of her I have to say I was surprised by how beautiful this girl is. She deserves the stunner label, she's a very natural looking pretty girl next door face (no lip fillers) but with the body of a glamour model.
However when I hook up with girls I like them to be completely naked so takeoff all the lingerie. When Roxy was fully naked I could see her body and her stomach is quite flabby, it's strange that her legs are slim her arms are slim but it all seems to amass at her lower stomach. She had on a garter type piece of lingerie on as seen in the picture where she isn't wearing a dress. I can only think when she saw the other reviewers she kept this on, as her stomach is unmistakably noticeable. The only other option is that she's gained a significant amount of weight in the past few months, but this wasn't just a bit of chub it was quite a bit of flab which I would think takes longer than that to develop. Other than that she is flawless, and she is in fact 30 but looks young for her age. Her tits are amazing, almost feel natural as they're very soft and she has really nice nipples.
She provides a great service and is really friendly, we did a BJ deep throat missionary doggy cowgirl and 69 as well as DFK.
I paid £90 hh with no extras and I'm not sure what they were.
Had I known that she had a belly I'm not sure I would've gone ahead with it, and I am confused by the reviews saying her body is fantastic. I mention my two theories on why that might be above, and for someone who isn't particularly bothered about that or asks her to keep her garter on (not sure what its called) that they may well be extremely happy.
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only