Author Topic: Autumn - Not what I expected, even though warned - Lush Escorts - Birmingham  (Read 1648 times)

Offline Dark Vader

This one will be short and sweet! Autumn has been around on and off with Lush for a while now but not much feedback. Lmp8 did a review that was so accurate with what I found. Although a real lovely girl who didn't do anything particularly wrong I couldn't stretch this to a positive.

External Link/Members Only

Location Apartment by Broadway Plaza, central Birmingham.

Comms Usual phone up wait to speak to operator book then turn up at appointment, phone again and wait for instructions.

Price £60 for half an hour.

The girl/Session So even though I had read Lmp's review I was still sort of hanging onto the image of her photos and not prepared for what I found. Facially she is not unattractive however she is a big unit with most of it concentrated in a spare Tyre around her waist and unfortunately her relatively small tits do nothing to offset this. We engaged in some very light kissing but the highlight has to be the blowjob(owo). Neither PS or GF but once she got into it she just kept going and going. Her big fat arse doesn't look that bad bent over but you could be throwing everything at it and the kitchen sink and she would be there doing her nails and then piping up saying "have you finished yet" Take a pounding, an understatement.

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
and the kitchen sink

 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck me! Sorry it was a bad/neutral one mate. Hope the next ones better.

Offline escortman

Hi Dark Vadar had Autumn on my list since Imp8 reviewed her, however after reading your review will give her a miss.

Thanks for reviewing DV