Author Topic: Asian Lilly - Middlesbrough  (Read 4279 times)

Offline Muffinman6969

Hey all,

First review so take it easy on me if I miss anything out.

I’ve used the site for a while to check others reviews and finally figured out how to get my own account to contribute my endeavours!

So I was visiting some friends in Middlesbrough Thursday just gone.
Fancied seeing an oriental lass as it’s been a while.
I’ve seen some reviews but for a different locations and phone number but I believe these are the same people.

External Link/Members Only

There were 2 working girls, both Chinese. I seen the lass upstairs called Lilly, really nice slim good looking body with a small bit of chub on the belly but hardly noticeable.
She greeted me with a hug and a FK off the bat which surprised me a little bit but was welcome. She had a really small mouth but a very bitable bottom lip.

I confirmed with her £60 for 30minutes  FS, OW, RO, with a massage to finish off.
OWO was offered but I wasn’t interested in paying the extra £10 and it was a good bet as her mouth was so small her teeth were scraping along my shaft a bit. Not completely unpleasant but no hugely enjoyable  either.

Anyways I undressed, she undressed, she starts some foreplay of touching me all over while I’m laid on the bed touching my nipples, bringing hers close for me to suck which they were nice and big, small little B cup breasts, she licked mine a little, I asked for 69 and she bagged me up, she was fresh tasting with a small little bush but didn’t lower herself enough for me to pay a lot or easily.

Onto sex we started with cowgirl which was nice for about 5 minutes, she asked to swap so we went for mish, I was able to pound her really good and could feel myself getting close so asked for doggy to finished off. In doggy she stayed on the bed on her knees and I stood next to the bed, she’d put herself really far forward so it felt weird and I couldn’t get a good pump, thankfully she opted to stand and bend over which felt much better! Nearly lost the bag when she stood so glad I checked and readjusted. (Too much lube was used in my opinion)
Finally finished and she cleaned me off good, she gave a good massage for what should have been the last 10Minutes but she went over by an extra 5 which I appreciated. I left 40minites later with a smile on my face and my money well spent.
She said she was 25 but I believe she was closer to late 30’s but still good looking and a great kisser.
She mentioned that next week is her last before she moves on.

7-10
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 12:35:53 am by daviemac »

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for the review, which is appreciated. I wondered, is she the girl in the pictures in the ad? Almost certainly not, but I have to ask!!

Online catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,072
  • Likes: 63
  •  
  • Reviews: 109
Phone number is Xiang Xiang's place.  ( the description  made me think so, too).

Online abridgetofar

Phone number is Xiang Xiang's place.  ( the description  made me think so, too).
Well spotted  :hi:

Offline northface

Thanks for the review, which is appreciated. I wondered, is she the girl in the pictures in the ad? Almost certainly not, but I have to ask!!
No not the girl in the photo.
This ad has been going for a long time for Xiangs place.
Also the girl reviewed has left and the current one arrived today is larger than the usual ones that come here. Not your type TT