Author Topic: hotbabe29 - Leeds  (Read 3536 times)


13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4448331) (12 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline qarma

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this one in Jan/Feb of this year. Paid £170 for 1 hour, to include anal.

Comms - Texts exchanged to arrange a meet later that day. Easy.

Venue - A pleasant street in Beeston area I think. My sat nav took me straight there and there was ample parking on the street. I believe she's moved from here now as there was a for sale sign in the garden when I saw her. 

The girl - My first impressions of Laura were very good, she was very slim & well proportioned, with attractive-looking fake tits and dressed in a sexy bra/pants combo. Facially I thought she would probably look very average without any makeup but, with her makeup on and dressed the way she was, she looked very appealing indeed. Her profile says she's 34 and she could pass for younger IMO, but I suspect she's even older given I always assume SP's deduct 5-10 years from their age. Her arse looked amazing in her underwear and I was very happy I'd agreed anal. Her tits are fake and feel very firm in the hand - they literally don't move! So, they look good and look way better than they feel!

Services provided - Kissing, OWO, RO, rimming, sex in CG, RCG, mish & doggy, anal in various positions.

Overall - Laura's profile says she's from Lithuania and her english is ok but there were times when she struggled to understand me so we quickly changed the subject and carried on. She delivered her services enthusiastically and seemed to really enjoy the anal. She looks so slightly built that I assumed it would be a problem for her but not at all!! At the time I saw Laura she was the most expensive punt of my life but I was flush at the time and wanted to start the year well so took the plunge. Her techniques were good and I had a great hour with her. She came across as a really nice person and someone I'd like to see again, but she's expensive if you want to include anal, so I've only seen her once to date. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again however.