Author Topic: MissChelseaBrook - Manchester  (Read 7341 times)


152 review(s) for misschelseabrook (143 positive, 6 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline justalad

AW Link - External Link/Members Only

Comms  - AW and Text.  Dirty and flirty responses.  Timely and easy to deal with.
Looks - 9.5 / 10.  Mixed race, 5 ft 4ish, dark eyes, curly hair, nice smile, great body with bolt ons, early 30’s.
Services - A meeting of pure filth with covered sex.  No holes barred.
Cost - £180.00 plus £40.00 for anal.

Fired a text off to Chelsea to check on her availability and we had matching availability. Confirmed services in advance and outfit of my choice. Naughty side came out over message. 

Arrived at her incall location which was a standard punting apartment block.  Fired over a text and she told me to go straight up.

Chelsea was dressed as requested, a matching black set with black heels.  Straight onto VDFK.  Cash handed over before having a quick shower.

She pulled the towel from my waist, more DFK before OWO on me.  Enquired about a smoking fetish and she was happy with this.  She lit a cigarette and gave tremendous OWO whilst smoking which I find a huge turn on.

Returned the favour on Chelsea with lots of attention paid to both holes.  Covered up and fucked in CG, RCG before changing the condom and slowly entering her tight arse.  Slow at first but picked up the pace and she was soon pushing back asking for it harder and harder.  Jacket off before more OWO and she slid a finger up my arse.  I soon shot my load in her mouth and she came up for a kiss, passing my cum back and forth.

Into 69 but not licking / sucking cunt and cock but mutual rimming… nice, very nice. She asked if I enjoyed fucking bet arse, I nodded my head and she said ‘my turn now.’  Lubed up, strap on in place and she started to fuck me in mish while wanking my semi erect cock.  Continued for a while before my cock was hard again before pulling out and putting a jacket on me.  She rode me in CG so I could play with her tits before changing to RCG so that I could finger her arse.  She’s vocal and she dirty with her words.

Into doggy position, change of condom and I was balls deep back in her arse.  No gradual build up this time, it was full on until I filled the bag banging her arse.  A clean up, a laugh, more DFK and time was up.  Showered and left 5 minutes over.

Conclusion - Fit as fuck, filthy as fuck and great company. More PSE than GFE but a great hour was had.  Money well spent.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jondy73

great review, sounds amazing this lass

Offline smit1234


Offline justalad

« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 05:24:44 pm by justalad »

Offline Hollywell

She is a lovely girl as well as a great fuck

Offline justalad

She is a lovely girl as well as a great fuck
She’s a good craic for sure and an even better fuck. 

She needs to tour further South as I’ll not be in the NW until after Xmas.

Offline lamboman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,115
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline smit1234


Offline lamboman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,115
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
No good for a titwank then??

Not ideal the chaffing might smart a bit.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline samneil15

fuck me those prices are starting to get eye watering.

Considering I used to see her 5 ish years ago and I thought she was pushing 40 in those days. Facially not the prettiest but a great body and even better attitude.

Offline eric 70


Offline serg21

The last time i saw her it felt like my dick had been in a cheese grater her blow job was that bad, way to expensive for someone well in to her forties

Offline OakTree

There is something very sexy about her, beyond what I normally find in this game. She’s definitely a very memorable meet.

Rebbecca or liberty as she was known at Sandy’s was the same. I’d already have a boner as I was walking out of the shower.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,178
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
The last time i saw her it felt like my dick had been in a cheese grater her blow job was that bad, way to expensive for someone well in to her forties
When did you last see her? as if it was after February 2020 you could have posted a review when you first joined.   :unknown:

Offline justalad

The last time i saw her it felt like my dick had been in a cheese grater her blow job was that bad, way to expensive for someone well in to her forties
Thanks for your contribution to my review.  It’s added great value  :thumbsdown:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,178
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for your contribution to my review.  It’s added great value  :thumbsdown:
Where did the photo you posted come from, it isn't on her AW profile.   :unknown:

Offline justalad

Where did the photo you posted come from, it isn't on her AW profile.   :unknown:
It was previously on her AW.  Now on the SP’s Twitter.

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
fuck me those prices are starting to get eye watering.

Considering I used to see her 5 ish years ago and I thought she was pushing 40 in those days. Facially not the prettiest but a great body and even better attitude.

Yep, 31 is taking the piss, add 10 years at least.

Offline lamboman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,115
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
Yep, 31 is taking the piss, add 10 years at least.

Yes easily early 40's my first meet with her was great she even let me fuck her arse for free as she clearly fancied me.
2nd meet I felt there was a bit of a routine having said that she was having some personal issues at the time which may have affected things.
On that basis and the fact she's too much money now I wouldn't see her again.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline IrishAndy

The last time i saw her it felt like my dick had been in a cheese grater her blow job was that bad, way to expensive for someone well in to her forties

Oh yeah. We all remember that from your review !?!?!?

Offline serg21

My dick was sore i couldn't write 

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,178
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24


Offline shaft10


Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,178
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
My dick was sore i couldn't write
You need to explain who you are replying to and what you mean by the comment and quickly.

Offline serg21

I wasn't replying to anyone it was a tongue in cheek comment

Offline justalad

I wasn't replying to anyone it was a tongue in cheek comment
You clearly replied to IrishAndy.


Offline lewisjones23

I wasn't replying to anyone it was a tongue in cheek comment

you won’t be missed when the hammer falls

Offline chrishornx

I wasn't replying to anyone it was a tongue in cheek comment

bollocks

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,178
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I wasn't replying to anyone it was a tongue in cheek comment
Still doesn't explain why you haven't reviewed her.