Author Topic: Hot-Helen - Woking - Another friendly cute Thai  (Read 6040 times)


26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6734179) (23 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by dubhcarr]
73 review(s) for Spicy_helen (68 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline dubhcarr

Link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

I had seen a few new Thai SPs in the manor and noticed that a couple FK on the profile and one did not so on reading a review by @joe112 ( :hi:)  I thought I would risk a 30 min punt.

Expectation: not sure hopefully a friendly GFE

Comms: good by txt with maid  £70/120     30/60 min so I booked 30 min at 70 Lizzies I wished that there was a 45 min option but not.

Venue: safe and discrete good shower and bed I parked at supermarket and walked 20 min otherwise 5 min from station parking locally is in a pay cp or voucher on street.

Services: Kiss/FK  RO OW Nipple play covered sex in mish extras OWO +£10 (taken) CIM,Anal,COF (NT)

The SP: Pretty 7-8 petite size 4-6  tidy 5'2" lovely 30D bolt ons with dark nipples soft skin lots of tatts including large one on her back of a pretty Thai girl she is the girl in the profile pics but looks better in the flesh warm friendly welcoming smile really lit her up and she has enough english for the job.

The meet: Buzzed in on time and shower and paperwork done back to the familiar bedroom. Helen was dressed in a purple bra/panties/suspender set with stockings and high heels I wanted to eat her right there she looked so sexy. She is very petite and I was wondering whether she was going to deliver as she is new to this profile/venue. Straight into kiss as she loses her top to reveal nice enhanced tits and nips I give them some attention but we lose her knickers shoes suspender etc and I go down to a sweet shaved pussy and start a tongue and knead tits combo. 30 min is a bit too short a time to linger so we kiss and it develops and she breaks to pay my male mumms some attention. I have to instruct her to be gentle and she responds nicely. I paid an extra £10 for OWO so she is down to Bod Mhor and gives a gentle adequate BJ sucking but not a lot of variety or licking but move on as we mac up and I mount in mish. She is tight and takes penetration OK so as we pump I lift her legs to get full penetration. She has a tendency to drop her legs or hook them onto my calfs. So I put her legs over my shoulders and ride hard. I am enjoying this and the FK in situ but I need a rest so down for kiss more nipple play and some HJ while BM is getting ready for the finale. Remount in mish and ride to completion. There is no time left so I up and shower and off in 35 mins.

Conclusion: I enjoyed my punt with Helen I would have preferred 45 min but I will revisit soon but for an hour next time. Helen is a friendly accommodating girl very petite but fun and happy. I can imagine that she will get very busy so I hope she can maintain her service. She is very passive and a little vocal as we picked up the pace in mish. There are a lot of Thai Sps around ATM so YHB have choice. I am sure that you will spend your hard earned wisely.

Happy safe punting     :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Type937GTS

Hey DC, if you had to pick one between Helen and Mila?

Offline dubhcarr

for me Helen but either is good. Helen is very petite and IMO more friendly.   :hi: