After the let down that was GeordieprincessDD's I was lucky enough to find this Jem available at Amour
External Link/Members OnlyComms = Very good and quick with Amour, I saw Ella's profile on the website and was immediately impressed with her photos so asked about 30 Mins for £60, thankfully she was available within the next hour so I made my way from venue to venue within plenty time
Venue = Busy street in Newcastle centre not far from Sid James Park, not conspicuous though, easy to find on sat nav, plenty of free parking around given it was late evening, Flat with communal door for entry already unlocked so that was no hassle.
Girl = Ella I beleive after reading other reviews has worked for Amour before, and has come back after a break, was keen to get into the fun of the job, said she was enjoying it was planning on sticking around, Dark haired, slim milf, awesome figure, good looking, I was happy with what i saw greet me from behind the door, I'd say mid 30's age.
Punt = Started off stripping each other, and i like to take command, I could sense she likes to be submissive, she seemed to relax with me taking the lead, kissing, not DFK which is ok with me, nice explore of her ass and tits before she started giving me a slow and sloppy BJ, very good technique, I could have let her do it all night. I asked her which position she liked most and she said doggy so mack on, started with doggy stood over the side of the bed, cracking ass, nice wet tight pussy, lots of genuine enjoyment noises coming from her, switched to missionary after a while, and gave her a good pounding, she was loving this and i felt her pussy spasm and grip my cock as she orgasmed, she sort of melted underneath me. great ego boost
couple of minutes rest, then I went down on her, her pussy was very sensitive and looked amazing, porn star quality.
I asked her what her cum rules were, she said anywhere but on her face, so she finished me off with another top quality BJ, I was on the edge for ages before exploding with a very satisfying CIM finish (no swallow)
nice friendly conversation for 5 minutes afterwards, no rush to get me out.
Im glad the previous punt fell through, will deffo go back