Author Topic: Tips for food drink to produce more Cum  (Read 9248 times)

Offline Stevelondon

Time for a posh wank maybe?  :lol:


Your right.

Candle lit room. Karen Carpenter playing on the CD player….. and a foot square silk hanky. 👍🏻

Offline Frostingthebowl

Abstinence and healthy lifestyle.

Apparently it takes 64 days to produce a fully matured batch of sperm.

Semen  is predominantly made from water and contains other minerals including zinc and fructose.

Hormone levels will also dictate your load size and quality.

Eat a good balanced diet of nutritious whole foods, get some exercise, stay hydrated, get good sleep and abstain.

This should serve you well outside of any health problems.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2026, 08:25:18 pm by Frostingthebowl »

Offline Punting2022


Online advent2016

I snowball and get to eat a lot of my own.
I try and eat a healthy low carb high protein diet and drink plenty of water and maybe some with salts and keep fit - running, jumping, cycling at the level of AFT (External Link/Members Only)
Since passing 60 I find punting once a week still gets me a good load. A few years ago I could punt 3 times a day and enjoy myself.
I still find the SP can sometimes get more out than I expect.
All downhill from here