Author Topic: Maria Massage - EI - Belfast  (Read 825 times)

Offline massagehunter123

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £150 for 1 Hour.

Location: Near Dublin road.

Comms- perfect English, simple to arrange via text.

Sorted out by text on day of visit. Was polite and clear throughout. Made very clear sex wasn't on the cards which is fine.

Location isn't great, and room was small but she acknowledged this likely wasn't the usual spot she stayed.
The table she used was a bit small, and plastic sheeting underneath isn't particularly comfy, but it's quickly out of mind once things begin.

Head massage and moves on to back and beyond, with limited body to body going on. Adequate attention spent to the intimate areas then hips up and action begins while face down. Probably could have stayed like that if I'm honest as it was great.

Told to flip and things get taken up a notch, Maria is very attractive and has a great body. Wearing only fishnet tights you get a great view of probably the best ass I've ever seen. She's darker than in the pics on EI but is honestly beaut. 

Limited touching was allowed, just not tits or vagina but I don't tend to push my luck anyhow. Happy enough lying back and enjoying the view.

Had to tell her to slow down, and eventually she ignored the warnings and I popped. Could have honestly done with a bit more teasing but still it was good.

Had time left and flipped again to finish with some more massage.

Water and some chat at the end, she's really nice. Good personality and very friendly. No clock watching etc.

Maybe not for everyone as it's an expensive rub and tug but I try and avoid the parlours as much as possible. And the rarity of my visits allow me the luxury of paying a bit more.