First review in here soo let me know how I’m doing
I’ve seen a fair few over the last 6 months soo I’m gonna get most of them up and meets up going forward over the next few weeks!
External Link/Members OnlyComms:
Easy comms, text back straight away and was quick too reply once arrived
Location:
Telford area TF3
Price:
50£- 15 mins
10£ extra too have her mate give oral too
Look:
Looks nice, it’s the same girl as the picture. Big lips, typical Rom, has two piercings on her face which I’m not into but it’s not the end of the world, either way she’s a attractive women with a nice well kept body
Attitude:
Very welcoming and a nice smiley women
Service:
Oral with and sex
Started like any normal meet, she had a friend with her who gave me oral too start with, then Alexa took over and also gave me oral. Ended up banging Alexa while her mate rubbed my body! Had a nice bit of sex with her in missionary and then flipper her over and did abit of doggy too. Was your average meet with a Rom, nothing mind blowing but also good enough too be satisfied
Wouldn’t return again out of choice but would return again if there was no one else about
Big problem I see is that there are a lot of profiles in the TF3 area on viva, atleast 4-6, when you turn up it’s allways the same 2 girls on different phone numbers, which is kinda annoying
Her friend is way hotter than here tho but after seeing her a fair few times it’s got kinda boring
Probably seen them both in total 5x
Looks 5/10
Service 5/10