External Link/Members OnlyHad a brief window of opportunity this afternoon after going to the CWG Women's T20 at Edgbaston.
Found it easily and buzzed to be let in. Asked if I could wait 5 minutes.
After the 5 minutes a 30/40s Chinese lady arrived. I paid £45 and she led me to a fairly large if a bit tatty room which had 2 massage beds in it and roof bars for backwalking. Left to get undressed, she came back early and ran away when I was almost naked but not yet on the table. Made me wonder if this was going to be legit.
A prolonged and thorough back massage took up over half the time (as best I can tell without glasses or a watch). Then asked to turn over and out of the blue she asked about extras. £20 for HR, wanted paying there and then (I really don't like that). Started straightaway but not rushed and quite pleasant. I asked about topless - another £20 to be paid there and then. Didn't actually take her top off but lifted up and hooked her reasonable boobs out. No objection to fondling and sucking - seemed to enjoy it. She took plenty of time with no rush and I ended up cumming quite nicely with my hand down her trousers.
She then got me to turn back over and did some leg massage and then made good use of the bars to walk over my back, neck and legs.
Friendly enough lady with good massage and HJ skills. English was only functional and not for conversation. Done in the hour and back to New Street.
Wouldn't rush back but OK.
Of the 4 near to New Street walk-in parlours I've tried I think Orange have the edge so far (but all based on only a single visit)