Author Topic: Lover DeLuxe - Alfreton  (Read 1804 times)


4 review(s) for Vivienne DeLux (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline geostorm1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is my second time visiting Lover DeLuxe.. both meetings were pretty much identical.

Comms
All done via text message.. arranged a time beforehand, was given address, house number supplied on arrival. A fair bit of free parking on the street but quite a small busy street.

Location
Very easy to get to, close to A38, on the way into Alfreton. House is on a row of terraced houses but inside it is very nice and clean.

Girl
Lover DeLuxe looks better than her photos on AW. The photos make her look older and different to how she is in real life I think. Her hair is a bit lighter and longer, her face looks younger. They are definitely her, but don't do her justice. She has quite big tits and wears a nice sexy outfit.

Meet
Walked in, money handed over and told to shower, a nice clean towel provided and shower gel. She waits for you in the bedroom facing away from you.

When walking into the bedroom, she gets you to kiss from behind, lots of touching and kissing, she doesn't hesitate to get your cock in her mouth.. very nice oral without.. lots of oral.. she gets on the bed and leans her head over for a deeper blowjob but I'm personally not a huge fan of this. I get bored of that so move to lick her pussy, very clean, she likes it gentle, there didn't seem to be any sign of an orgasm though so after a while we just moved onto sex. Standard missionary but lots of kissing and I finished in the bag.

After that we rest on the bed listening to her radio which was quite peaceful as I wasn't in any rush, a little chit chat and then I get dressed and leave.

Would I return - yes although her routine is well rehearsed and seems she just does the same thing each time.

She is very slow, sensual, erotic and soft.. so probably not good for someone who wants to have it rough or fast.

Offline Dipper


Offline geostorm1

What did you pay please?

£80 for half hour. It's a bit steep I suppose but at least she doesn't rush you out the door which is nice.

Offline the_special-one92

After your review I’ve put her in the hotlist but them pictures do absolute nothing for me and make her look 50 plus (not a bad thing I like a milf). I’d never of looked at that profile.

So see if I can get chance one day 🤞