Author Topic: Seductive Sasha - Stoke on Trent  (Read 1570 times)

Offline danny#3

I tried to see this girl two weeks ago, Made plans and radio silence. when I got to the address. I couldn't wait so diverted to my real life appointment. She replied an hour afterwards with a semi plausible excuse so I gave her the benefit of the doubt and re contacted today.

A time was agreed, I was given a postcode and a procedure of ringing her number and hanging up prior to her answering when I set off (30mins prior to the booking) and to text when I got there. I texted when I got there and seen that she had acknowledged my 30m warning call with a reply text and then radio silence  again. Utter time waster.

External Link/Members Only

She did have an adultwork profile at one point but not at the moment.