Author Topic: indianbbwxxx - Birmingham. Any intel on this Indian lady?  (Read 1375 times)

Offline Neromatrix

External Link/Members Only

Hi all, just come across this lady, looks like a new lady, no reviews and only outcalls at 200ph. I know expensive but what is intriguing is that she wants to meet 1st for a coffee etc to get to know you, is this a red flag or has anyone come across her before or this type of arrangement?

Offline chatbite

Sounds like either a complete dreamer or even worse some sort of scammer. I could be wrong but I'd bet she wants paying to meet for a coffee and that's the furthest it ever goes, or then she starts asking for a deposit etc.

She might be looking for some kind of legit SB setup but I doubt it, I'd avoid personally

Offline Landscape

Asking £200 ph with that extremely limited likes list and asking to meet up for a drink first is taking the piss. This is punting, not dating.

Also, she has hidden feedback so that would be an instant no for me.

Offline Neromatrix

Thanks both for the comments,  agree just seems wrong on all levels.  The hidden feedback i thought nothing of as she has 0 reviews but I could be missing something.

Not gonna chance with this one.  Cheers

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
On the flip side did she say she wants money for the coffee meet?
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Neromatrix

No not asked for money, but just seems a strange thing to do.

Online mr.bluesky

On the flip side did she say she wants money for the coffee meet?

Looking at her profile pictures it looks like coffee and cakes meet  :D ( that could turn out to be very expensive)

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
No not asked for money, but just seems a strange thing to do.

I'm not sure it's totally outrageous for her to ask for this as may well be that she's an indie who isn't going down the professional route? I know it's highly unlikel.
If she tickles your fancy perhaps itight be worth investing your time?
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
Looking at her profile pictures it looks like coffee and cakes meet  :D ( that could turn out to be very expensive)

 :D :lol: aye...with so much scientific info kicking about regarding carbs, there's no excuse for such excess cake
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Neromatrix

Thanks guys! May arrange a coffee meeting and report back.  Still 50/50 at the moment