Disclaimer, Hannah is my ideal/perfect girl but I’ve tried to give an as objective, unbiased and factual review as possible. For personal reasons I can no longer see escorts so can now give my review of a booking of my favourite escort so hopefully many more people can enjoy.
External Link/Members OnlyBooking:Incall - mid May
Birmingham city centre hotel
£350 for two hours
Booking was straight forward, texted the agency number a few days before meet, booking was confirmed within an hour. Texted a few hours before the meet to get hotel name. Texted again when I arrived and Olivia gave me room number. Olivia, who runs the agency, can on some occasions not respond straight away but on the whole she does respond quickly. I found that not pesting for a response helped with the next bookings. Bear in mind the opening hours and I find that she may not respond if some time has passed since you messaged, I guess out of discreetness so you don’t get an unexpected message (email may be better although I haven’t tried).
Appearance/Hannah: Natural makeup, no perfume just sweet moisturised smell. Beautiful and youthful face, brunette. Beautiful soft lips, cheeks, nose, eyes, eyebrows and ears. Gorgeous natural womanly figure with curves in all the right places. Dressing gown (came off quickly) and lingerie and could tell was freshly showered and fully shaven.
Activities: Kiss and hug on greeting. Handed over money. GFE- 20mins talking, intimate dkf and touching on top of and underneath my clothes, then she seductively initiated clothes removal and she indulged me in an enthusiastic bj hj combination. Various positions including mish, doggy, pretzel, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. If you really want to see her cum ask her to use her toy at the same time. Had a break laying on bed, cool down and catch breath. Was sure she could have kept going but i needed a breather. Round two, more touching and bj to cim. Chatted about life. Shower and left throughly fulfilled and satisfied knowing how much fun had just been had in that hotel room.
Summary:Im not the most talkative guy but Hannah was easy to talk to and was great at keeping the conversation going. Beautiful demeanour and manners, can tell she was brought up well. High class. Sweet and fun personality with a well spoken voice. Comes across as very caring and eager to please, didn’t clock watch. Proper GFE, true pro.
This meet was at the end of the week and she still came across honey as hell full of energy. She said she loves sex but this really does come across.
In summary, 10/10, could not have been better.