Had some time on my hands but decents options for 30 minute punt under £100 are limited in central Brum.
Text a few people on AW - no response.
Turned to Vivastreet and text Micky. I asked if CIM was included in the £70 price. They texted back and said it was. This was the reason for choosing her.
Given the address in the B12 area of the city.
To my surprise it was the girl in the photos and she's very pretty indeed. She around 5 foot 5 inches. She's curvy but not overly fat. Very nice, juicy natural tits. English seemed decent.
Explained I wanted a long blowjob, sex and then a CIM finish. She agreed.
Blowjob started well as she got to her knees and started blowing me (OWO). I gently deepthroated her but she couldn't take it too deep. Blowjob was decent. After a minute she reached for the condom - I stopped her and said no , I want a nice long blowjob as agreed. She seemed annoyed but carried on as per my wishes. She kept trying to hurry me up but I kept stopping her from reaching for the condom.
Eventually I decided it's time for sex. Rubber on and I pounded her doggy style whilst holding her funbags from behind. She was quite OTT with her moaning. I instructed her to kneel before Zod and get ready for a CIM finish. She started blowing me again whilst I was simultaneously wanking. As I was getting ready to cum, she moved her mouth out of the way. I managed to get some on her lips but most went on her tits. I found this really disappointing as I specifically asked for CIM which she is understood completely. I asked why she moved and she stayed silent.
She's a pretty girl, generally friendly but she needs to be upfront about her likes & dislikes.
External Link/Members Only