Author Topic: _the_wildest_Luiza – Silvertown E16 - Gallions Reach - Now in Southampton  (Read 552 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6616338) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,750
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
External Link/Members Only

When

June 2022

Location

Silvertown near Gallions Roundabout

Booking & Comms

Booked the day before by text, but had to call on the day to get a response. It’s the maid you speak with, she has good English.

Price paid

£80 / 30 mins + £20 OWO

Arrival and the Girl

It’s a modern apartment block not far Gallions Reach Station. Not much parking in the area. I’ve punted one of the Brazilian girls there before.

She is the girl in the AW profile, recent pictures, but slightly photoshopped. I can’t explain what the difference is, the pictures look sharper, she is softer IRL - the pictures attached I think are most representative. She’s wearing a T shirt and shorts, high heels and stands about 5’4”, nice complexion, minimal tan, pretty, but not stunning. What seemed like B/C cup titties (more of that in a minute). Slim, but not toned. She’s friendly and welcoming, smiley, but doesn’t speak a word of English. She shows me the prices on her phone. I point to 30 minutes and OWO which is £20 extra. I also tell her that I want CIM via the translator app. She smiles and says OK, but surprisingly doesn’t ask for extra money (it's usually £50).

The Punt

I ask for a shower, but her ensuite only has wet towels, so she shows me to the main bathroom which does have fresh towels and gel.

I’m back in the room and she suggests music, there’s no talking just smiling, nodding and umming from her. She kneels down and gives me OWO, she still has her Shorts and T Shirt on. Minimal eye contact. I suggest we get on the bed for sex and she goes straight to Reverse Cow Girl. She has good rhythm and energy, but I’m getting bored. I ask for more oral and take off the condom, and lay down.

She tries her hardest, but her technique isn’t good enough, so I wank myself and ask her to suck my balls, but she doesn’t understand this and just massages them. I tell her I’m going to cum and to get ready to take me in her mouth, but she just carries on massaging my balls? I don’t think she understood what I meant. I cum over myself :thumbsdown:.

I just also realise that the whole time she has had her top on.

I take a quick shower, dress and leave. Not much more is said due to the language barrier.

Summary

She didn’t do anything particularly wrong or unenthusiastically, but there was no chemistry, I think due to the language barrier. I didn't get CIM, I got what I paid for  :(

Would I return?

No, she has moved to Southampton now anyway and there are more girls out there I would like to try and a few I would like to repeat with.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only