Author Topic: Kat On A HotTinRoof - Newcastle City Centre  (Read 4183 times)


5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6604696) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Kingfisher

External Link/Members Only

With the lack of agency options, I had a search on AW and my eyes were on "Kat On A HotTinRoof".

Price was £140 for an hour - which was higher than what I would normally pay but it was not a ridiculous amount.

Arrangement was made by text and I received an instant reply from Kat confirming the next day appointment. Location was in a nicely decorated hotel near Central Station.

A bit nervous when I entered the hotel but Kat gave a clear direction via text and I didn't have to wait long when Kat revealed herself behind the room door.

Kat was a natually good looking slim milf and the age stated on her Aw page appeared accurate. I was offered a glass of water and asked to take a shower which was fine by me. She was very friendly with a nice polish accent.

Plenty of kissing while our hands were on each other. Kat took my pants off and put a condom on before proceeding with oral. No OWO! I got the feeling that she did it part time for fun while making sure everything was clean and safe so I was relaxed and happy at this point despite OWO would have been my preference.

After approx 5min of OW, we tried different position and I had to say Kat's legs were amazing and I hold them tight when I finished in a condom.

While the sex was no porn star, Kat was very friendly and seemed enjoyed it as much as I did. A strong positive.  :drinks:

p.s. I am typing in on my punting phone with my fat fingers so sorry for the typo.