Author Topic: Xiang Xiang - Middlesbrough  (Read 4348 times)

Offline abridgetofar

External Link/Members Only

Link now inactive but phone number still the same

£60 for 30 minutes

Read some good reviews about this place the past week so decided to give it a go, I’m pleased I did, well worth the 80 mile round trip.
Meet happened last week, text in the morning and got a booking for mid afternoon, received street and postcode. Location is a terraced house not far from Albert Park, permit parking around the streets but it’s free for 45 minutes. Text when I arrived and was given door number and told to come straight in. Met by Xiang Xiang given a kiss and asked to take my shoe’s off, Followed her up the stairs, she was wearing a very short lace nightie and nothing else, as I went up the stairs noticed another OP in the toilet. Into bedroom handed over fee and was helped out my clothes. Xiang Xiang stripped to reveal a firm body about a size 12, onto the bed for some DFK, I moved down and proceeded with RO, she was clean and fully shaved, moved onto some OW with plenty ball licking and some light rimming, she then asked if I was ready to fuck, so asked for doggy, banged away for a while and blew my load in the bag. Xiang Xiang cleaned me up and gave a great massage for the rest of the booking. Dressed and out just under the half hour, as I was about the come downstairs she hurriedly ushered another OP into the front living room. Kiss on way out and was asked to come back, which I definitely will do. Great punt but she seemed to be running a conveyor belt system  :hi:

Offline northface

Thanks for the review.
Size 12 for Xiang is stretching it though.

Offline abridgetofar

Thanks for the review.
Size 12 for Xiang is stretching it though.
I said about size 12  :D :D :hi:

Offline northface

I knew what you said.
Someone might think 14 instead of 10 of which the latter is much closer to the mark. :hi:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 05:54:51 pm by northface »

Offline maxxblue

I said about size 12  :D :D :hi:

Last time I saw her she was nowhere near a size 12 - she must have really put the beef on.

Offline northface

I saw her yesterday and she is still the same.