Author Topic: Naughty Nicola - Bedfordshire  (Read 4004 times)


2 review(s) for naughty_nicolaxx (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline TheTinker

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 43
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
I have been asked to review as per thread, guy to pair up. Limited value in thread as this girl has not advertised in, I suspect, a few years. I currently see Nicola every couple of months, over the last couple of years. I happen to like the regular thing these days, I know the person, chat easily and I know what they do that I like. Location just outside Bedford is very clean modern and tidy. The lady, in her 40s, blonde, girl next door attractiveness, short, size 14/16 with full thighs. Oh and the bit I like too, fantastic 36G cup boobs.
Its a girl friend experience, I feel like I am meeting an old flame, or flirty person at work. Nicola is friendly, attentive and does what I like. Her oral is about the best I've experienced. The meets are always a pleasure, time not clocked by either of us, I'm not short changed. I usually cum on Nicola's face or in her mouth as the oral is so good. Not a swallower but sure wish she was. Totally understand a regular is not what all guys want, but I'm happy and like the arrangement. Her figure is not as slim tho she was always curvy (as it was years ago), but I find her very sexy so I'd recommend her alas not currently advertising. No image or link available.
Banned reason: Short on reviews over the last 3 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline unclepokey

Nicola Pure Cream retired recently through illness I understand. Were she and Naughty Nicola one and the same perhaps?

Offline matoombaDan

No they're two completely different people.

Offline dynatron

saw naughty nicola many many years ago god she has been in the business a long time-remember the punt to be ok but a bit mechanical-maybe she has improved with age

Offline Duncy

Nicola Pure Cream retired recently through illness I understand. Were she and Naughty Nicola one and the same perhaps?

No Uncle NPC has certainly retired for good was only speaking to Pia about her the other day.

This Nicola was showing on AW the other week but has gone again now so not sure what the review was about.

Offline TheTinker

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 43
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
That is interesting, Naughty Nicola back on AW. Are you sure, she has suggested she would not be returning.
Banned reason: Short on reviews over the last 3 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline unclepokey

This is a rerun of posts about whether Tiny Tease and  Tiny of Watford were the same individuals.
We are all corrected.
Perhaps the ladies working in the same general area might differentiate themselves even more name wise.
UP

Offline cunnyhunt

This is not NPC, but sounds like another that operated from a flat in the Wixams just South of Bedford. I think I reviewed her a few years ago, from memory wasn’t that great.
Review from 5 years ago.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=87706.0
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 11:27:08 am by cunnyhunt »

Online Smithchrissmith


Offline TheTinker

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 43
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Banned reason: Short on reviews over the last 3 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline cunnyhunt

I do have it but pm me.

I’ve found in the past that regulars who have stopped advertising don’t appreciate having their number given out.
If you’re not going to continue seeing her then it probably won’t affect you.

Offline TheTinker

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 43
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
I’ve found in the past that regulars who have stopped advertising don’t appreciate having their number given out.
If you’re not going to continue seeing her then it probably won’t affect you.
I wouldn't give a number out unless she agreed. She has since come back saying she does not want any new guys to see.
Banned reason: Short on reviews over the last 3 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online funlovingguy

I have been asked to review as per thread, guy to pair up. Limited value in thread as this girl has not advertised in, I suspect, a few years. I currently see Nicola every couple of months, over the last couple of years. I happen to like the regular thing these days, I know the person, chat easily and I know what they do that I like. Location just outside Bedford is very clean modern and tidy. The lady, in her 40s, blonde, girl next door attractiveness, short, size 14/16 with full thighs. Oh and the bit I like too, fantastic 36G cup boobs.
Its a girl friend experience, I feel like I am meeting an old flame, or flirty person at work. Nicola is friendly, attentive and does what I like. Her oral is about the best I've experienced. The meets are always a pleasure, time not clocked by either of us, I'm not short changed. I usually cum on Nicola's face or in her mouth as the oral is so good. Not a swallower but sure wish she was. Totally understand a regular is not what all guys want, but I'm happy and like the arrangement. Her figure is not as slim tho she was always curvy (as it was years ago), but I find her very sexy so I'd recommend her alas not currently advertising. No image or link available.

Looks like a Tout or Pimp, the moderator can ban this