Author Topic: Bella_Relle - Deposit scammer - Dudley  (Read 2274 times)


6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5838034) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline haggiaxxx

Tried booking for an outcall today. Turns out they are a deposit scammer.

External Link/Members Only

I don't understand girls who follow through on incalls but take outcalls as a chance to take the piss.

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Was a booking agreed? Did you pay a deposit and get scammed?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 07:45:23 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline badsin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,644
  • Likes: 62
  •  
  • Reviews: 61

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26

Offline Jayne_cobb

From reading the other reviews of this wg there is a possibility the profile has been taken over by someone else. Other reviews mention flat chested / small tits. While profile pics show a girl with a decent pair. Could have got bolt ons?
Lots of red flags though

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
You were logged in earlier today and haven't answered this:

Was a booking agreed? Did you pay a deposit and get scammed?

No indication a booking was agreed or that you were scammed. Thread moved to Regional Discussion with a title change.

Offline haggiaxxx

I did get scammed, by a larger than normal amount. I was embarrassed to say

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
I did get scammed, by a larger than normal amount. I was embarrassed to say

You could have said that a few days ago. Anyway, post a bit more detail about what happened and the thread can be moved back to reviews. You don't need to be specific about the amount you lost.

Offline haggiaxxx

Okay, so I had messaged them on AW on the 24th. On the 28th they got back to me with just a mobile no. So I text it asking if it was them and for availability. They confirm outcall. Previously the location was Nottinghamshire, but by now it was showing Dudley. I query this and they say they were going to Dudley on the weekend (the next day basically). I ask for outcall price for a couple of hours and it's £80 (260 to 340) more than the incall with a 150 deposit. I say I thought it was going to be closer to the incall price and she says its always 20 more. Her maths are off and I mention the price on AW and apologise if i got it confused. I suggest an incall in Notts, but she says she doesn't have an apartment ready. I suggest a 1hour outcall at £170 with a smaller deposit. The soonest she can do is 1745 (it's about 4pm when we agree this, 7 PM had been the soonest for a 2hr booking). All agreed. I confirm deposit sent and she says 'Brill'. At about 1725 I text to confirm it's all okay. No answer. at 1745 I text again and  call a couple of times. No answer. Called again at 7 PM in case it was a mix up. Nothing.

Sorry about not going into the whole story before. I should have known better and it was stupid of me to get ripped off.

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Moved back to reviews with the original negative rating.

Offline theaccountant

Suppose you paid a deposit via bank transfer and, depending on your bank. You can ask your bank to recover the funds back from the girl's account. It is never done in good taste and is essentially a last resort if you have tried to get your money back through other means.

Bear in mind that there is a high chance her account will be frozen and lead to a few complications down the road (mainly for her). So it's up to you.

But, from reading the forums, the general rule is no deposits.